Navigation
portuga
portuga - tania/ bryanston
tania/ bryanston
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-10 17:07:46

been with tania last night.shes a mature lady with an excellent body, well looked after and gives a proper massage, if you are into massages. we started playing with each other and i asked her if she liked to be muffed ? she replied yes with a twinkle in her eye and i duly started kissing her softly all the way down and she looked that she was really enjoying the experience as she orgasm in my mouth in exctacy, we carried on playing with each other and changed positions and this time she went down on me kissing and nibbling al the way down giving me a out of this world owo. what a nice clean women, guys if you like mature women shes very good at what she does. was very impressed and will return soon. thanks tania .

rugbym
rugbym - Re: tania/ bryanston
Re: tania/ bryanston
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 402
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-10 20:26:45
Edited: 2013-05-10 20:27:49

@portuga, Where is her profile that we can view.
portuga
portuga - Re: tania/ bryanston
Re: tania/ bryanston
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-10 23:38:13

@ rugbym look for kali under bryanston, sorry they always have a couple of aliases they work from. happy punting. im certain you will enjoy her. let me know how it went . cheers for now.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.