Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-10 08:51:51

Name: Cat

City: Johannesburg

Area: Fairland

Full Profile: [View Cat's Full Profile]

Visited Cat, and this was a hell raising experience. Got to the house and she came outside to open the gate, while the people living in the cottage on the property all came out to greet me as well !. Get inside and the experience itself was great. Cat is a lovely girl, sweet and very innocent and very obliging. She just found out that the house is going up on auction at the end of the month. The hour was fantastic, lots of GFE, kissing, cuddling, BL, stroking and so on and so forth. Finally when ready to do the deed, she asks if I had brought along condoms??, WTF ? She did have her own, but the question freaked me out. Anyway, as she rides cowgirl very week, and I was about to cum, there's loud banging on the door, the fu4king neighbors are trying to get in. The auctioneer is at the gate wanting to come in and inspect the house. I offload, wipe myself off, with a towel the size of a t-shirt (all I can picture at this time is Derek Watts and his Carte Blance crew storming in asking me what am I doing here, all naked and stuff.). She quickly dresses and leaves to open the door, I hear talking and questions (farrrrk, Nigerian sounding man's voices, not sure if that was in my head). I dress, she walks in and I insist on leaving. She keeps apologizing saying that this was not planned etc,etc. I leave the house and walk to my car, only to find people standing in the driveway, talking. The one tenant from the cottage is looking at me and smiling, while 2 other people are arguing. I get in the car, she opens the gate and I get the fark out of there. Now, let me end this by saying, Cat is a lovely girl, I really would not mind seeing her again, definitely at a more safe and discreet venue. But for now, it ha to be a no go.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kraatos
Kraatos - Re: Review - Cat - Fairland Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cat - Fairland Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 812
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-10 10:14:39

I am sorry but I was in splits while reading your review . Scary what happened to you but also very very funny .
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Cat - Fairland Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1956
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-10 10:16:41

Hey dont be ugly, thats how we roll in Fairland we greet everyone and are generally very friendly to all visitors lol
naver
naver - Re: Review - Cat - Fairland Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-10 10:52:09

This is a nice area, agred, but I thought I was going to shit myself. Remember watching a exposé on "steamers" in Hillbrow many years ago. WG's would get a punter into their flat, let them undress and then take their clothes, money etc and run away, leaving the punter naked. This was all before cell phones were big. So Fairlands seems to be getting dodgy.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cat - Fairland Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-05-10 11:10:46

Standing in a bank queue reading this. Struggling not fall to my knees laughing.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Cat - Fairland Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1963
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-10 11:43:11
Edited: 2013-05-10 11:43:43

Houw "dodgy" ha ah Neva Evaaa wena!

@ BN hold your composure! Lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.