Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-08 09:19:27

Name: Mojito

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Mojito's Full Profile]

Finding the crib wasn't that difficult. The parking space is secure and did make me feel at ease. I the proceeded to the house, there Some1 was waiting at the door and she asked me if I was there to c a sum1 in particular n that was strike 1 "oh scratch sum1 there were 2 ladies doin something dat looked like stocktake on beverages. " I wud hav much preferred the wg to hav welcomed me at the door. In I went n I was ushered down a corridor that seemingly felt like It was a kilometer long. I then waited in the room, the object of my desire then pitched in the following 2 to 3 mins. Her first words were "u looking uneasy" n hell I was. Strike 2 was when she demanded an upfront payment before the deed. She helped me undress n laid on d bed where she started to perform CPR on my manhood. That was sum wat relaxing coz I did rise to to the occasion, n I asked her to proceed wit cg of which she obliged n rode me until I discharged my load. But sum how I wasn't feeling up to it as I cud still hear the 2 ladies from the door conversing n laughing. We then chatted a bit until she reminded me that my session was gonna expire in the next ten mins or so. She did offer a second round though but I wasn't feeling up to it. All in all, I can say the privacy issue played a big role in the whole shenanigan. I don't blame her though, maybe I'm just not for houses. If I ever again get an edge to dive in her cookie jar, it will be for a takeaway or at her own private place if she will have moved out by then.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.