thanks N4P
sleekdude
sleekdude - Re: Review - Sara - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sara - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-02 10:46:25

I visited her earlier this year. Think around about April/May. It wasn't horrible but neither was it great. I remember that she used what seemed like glycerine as lube and it didn't work well as it started burning her when I took it to 4th gear... so she asked me to stop. In my view water-based lube is a basic requirement when dealing with latex. The human body wasn't designed to deal with latex and using oil (glycerine) during friction is just bound to end in combustion. Take nothing away from her though in terms of her pics and real life looks, she is a stunner with a killer physique.
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Review - Sara - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sara - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 238
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-02 11:09:27

On 2021-09-02 10:46:25 sleekdude said:
... it started burning her when I took it to 4th gear... so she asked me to stop...

Did you at least manage to cum before the excuses started or not? Or did you/she have to wank you off or you went home to sort out or redemption punt after?

JP69

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.