Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-29 21:09:23

Name: Sky

City: Pretoria

Area: Moreleta Park

Full Profile: [View Sky's Full Profile]

The reason I won't go back is because all throughout my presence in the venue, she was busy organising her business else. To be fair, I think things were not going okay there. Which is what I though she should have indicated, or not taken my booking. So she kept making calls, taking calls, talking on the phone and provided a really disruptive service. While I sympathised that what happened in the other business could have happen to anyone, she should have left the other business by not taking my call or tell me she is not available. She has very good telephone manners, communicates well, not rude at all, and the venue is clean in a secure complex. The service was really average, maybe she was pre-occupied or something else.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Sky
Sky - Re: Review - Sky - Moreleta Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Sky - Moreleta Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-08-05 14:02:27

Greetings everyone all i can say is ,i am not going to badmouth any of you who came to see me and put their comments on my profile .All i know is i try my best to please my clients ,i am not a supper woman i cant be perfect on evrything ,so at times clients call making an appointment they dont show up the very time they tell you,sometimes i end up taking the next person by doing so you will find that the time you are with someone ,thats when you get a call saying i am here .Because i dont want to keep the other person waiting i will ask you ,i am with can i take this call and tell this guy i am busy at the moment thats were the problem begins.Let me just say i am sorry to those who feel i mistreated them
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Review - Sky - Moreleta Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-05 14:29:35

no excuse Sky. Plan yourself well and make proper bookings. DO NOT answer the phone or DO NOT Make calls during a booking. Well you wont get a booking from me.
Sky
Sky - Re: Review - Sky - Moreleta Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-08-05 17:03:58

@ Orphueus you welcome to do what you feel is good for you simple .
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Review - Sky - Moreleta Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 884
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-06 21:27:51

If punters don't show or are late THEY are at fault, so this is NOT a reason for you to answer the phone when you have a visitor.
Is that a bit clearer Sky?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.