Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-28 19:09:39

Name: Candy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Rosebank

Full Profile: [View Candy's Full Profile]

Nown this girl for a number of years when she and her sister Apple was still working in Boksburg (Atlas Park) then in Fourways and now in Parkhurst. Been with this girl on several allnights and not once can i complain of bad service.Treat her nice and you will be suprice.It is a pitty then i read bad reviews of this girl (Gigi)in this forum yes current venue is bad but take her out and you be suprice.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
rugbym
rugbym - Re: Review - Candy - Rosebank Johannesburg
Re: Review - Candy - Rosebank Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 364
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-28 19:54:40

I also visited them in Atlas Rd cor Mercury when they worked there. Went to the venue in Parkhurst a couple of times, but wasn't comfortable with the venue I'm sorry to say. Particulary the parking in the street, if the driveway was full. However, I can't really criticise the girls, had a good time.

diederick
diederick - Re: Review - Candy - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-07 21:14:45

In June i was in JHB for a week After a disappointment the previous day in Bruma i decided early the next morning to pay Candy/Gigi a visit. Has not seen this girl for almost a year. call her when i was about 5 min form her venue at about 6.30 in the morning.She was still in bed when i call open for me stil in her nighties. The eyes are smaller and face older but she is stil as hot as ever.The venue is still bad and parking is limited to one vehicle,but i always enjoyed this girl.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Damiensmth
Damiensmth - Re: Review - Candy - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-28 10:01:51

Does she give owo?
runamok
runamok - Re: Review - Candy - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-01 17:00:09

Classic bait 'n switch, called and spoke to Candy/Gigi, arranged for an outcall to my place. I should mention that I have booked her before, hence I know what she looks like.
I give her driver directions and all seems in order.
30 mins later my intercomm rings, I open and there stands the driver (old white guy) Candy and another asian chick.

They were standing there looking like jehovahs witnesses, so I asked Candy to come in. She said no, the other chick is the one I booked. Not a fuckin chance, she was short and chunky, definitely not my taste. I told them firmly that I wanted Candy, she said she doesn't work anymore! Then driver/pimp says that Candy is his wife now and she doesn't work anymore and dutifully held her hand while saying so. Not wanting to disrupt the nuptuals, I bade farewell to the recently wed couple and ushered chunky in.

Rolls of tummy flab, tits were ok, face passable, but the performance was the worst. No fingers inside, no owo and dislikes being touched. By now I was pissed off in the red zone. So I did what any kind, caring and considerate punter would do. I banged the flied lice out of her, and I mean pounded! I think I broke her cervix or something. Whatever.
Anyway I used my alloted hour to blow my load, wiped my dick and said goodbye. No more asian chicks for me.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

Generalzozo
Generalzozo - Re: Review - Candy - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-08 06:40:20

While in the area, I confirmed 3 appointments with her on 3 different days, and was met with 3 different excuses:
-Excuse#1: Says she is married and her husband is on the premises (then why does she have an ESA profile)
-Excuse#2: Says that she is not there (then why does she confirm the appointment)
-Excuse#3: Says she has her period (conveniently at the moment I arrive)

On each occassion, she tries to pimps off the other two asian girls on ESA; the one is not so good-looking (Sunny is her name), the other is a post-op lady boy (Nicky)

She also advertises as Teddy on the s-trader site.

Because of the false appointments that were made, the experiences were all dissappointments.

Waste of petrol, waste of time.

Next.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

diederick
diederick - Re: Review - Candy - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-10 13:05:24

What a pity she use to be a great fuck and suck like a super delux
Regards
diederick

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.