Gold Member
Posts to Date: 165
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-26 17:28:12

Name: Divine

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Croydon

Full Profile: [View Divine's Full Profile]

I honestly think I have to give punting a break...or maybe my expectations are too high? Nah they not too high...all I need is to have a gud time with the wg.

Venue is a hotel in Croydon, safety not really guaranteed but no signs of any thing funny...privacy is also not 100% , but better than most places especially if you know where the room is. Lotsa of cleaning ladies roaming around but once i got into the room , all was fine.

I don't wanna write a long story like I normally do. So the short of it ...I didn't feel like she was giving her all to me and I told her that . she didn't rush me , but it looked like she was very happy that I finished so quick. Her roommate was parked outside the room, so I guess she coulndt wait for me to finish. .overall service really sub minimal or just average , nothing to get excited about.

Nice personality though and nice tits , those boobs look exactly like they are on the pictures. Nice body, ok blow, and ok shag..

The only reason I will go back is that there are so many SPs out there that give worse service and I suspect I didn't play my part enuff t press the rite buttons perhaps.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.