Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-25 11:27:53

Name: Lee

Telephone Number: 079 193 0028

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northgate

Full Profile: [View Lee's Full Profile]

Not again,Be Warned!!! She also operates on Sex Trader under Gina!!!! When arriving in her flat in Northgate area, she says she is suffering from a hard divorce, crap, its drugs!!! She takes the money up front from you, writes in her book,then says drop your pants, its like a army medical, she sits on the end of the mattress rubs cream on your dick then says she has to hurry up as her massage bed is going to be delivered at 1.30, I then said thanks babes I am out of here, she phones later to say I must bring more cash then she will see me later, STAY AWAY!!! You are feeding her Drug habit. You have been warned. BAN HER!!!!

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Matobetsa
Matobetsa - Re: Review - Lee - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lee - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-26 11:24:12

It may be the first post from you, but guess what .....I believe your review 100%. thx for heads up!!!
deepblow
deepblow - Re: Review - Lee - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-26 11:30:40

No bullshit my experience was excackly the same she is a big no no don't waste your tom or time I agree banned her
Theand
Theand - Re: Review - Lee - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 269
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-26 22:09:13

Always makes me laugh when I read warnings like "feeding her crack habit". In all honesty we are all feeding each other something. Not all girls are using drugs. Girls are doing this to survive to, pay the rent look after kids. For what ever reason I have fed I didn't really care about to be honest and I am pretty sure most guys are the same. So not sure why people are concerned about her crack habit vs a different use for the money.

Having said that I have to ask the reviewer, what about her pictures made you go in the first place. They are horrible and if ever I wanted to purposely find a crack girl she is pretty close to the description. So either your first post is somewhat suspicious or you really are looking for crack girls. Really of all the girls out there you admit to this one? Aye...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lee - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-04-27 07:17:02

Theand, That 2nd paragraph is exactly what I was thinking when reading a very similar review of Jaden posted yesterday. The warnings in both cases were in the photos. If I saw the pics in a different context, I'd say eating disorder, but this is an adult sex site.
former-speedyf
former-speedyf - Re: Review - Lee - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-27 07:57:03

Not necessary, he could have seen the pics on another website, where she is called Gina and looks good at that picture. Even stronger, I would not have recognized her.

And then she shows up here.
That's why I send once a week a sms to trader to get access to more pics. I can tell you, a new world opens for you.

Bu I agree, viewing her pics here ( incl. warning!!) it's a no go. Unless you think you can score a cheap shag.
But his review is true.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.