Basic Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-04 12:27:56

Name: Leeya

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Leeya's Full Profile]

Leeya is an amazing young lady. Address was both sms'ed and WhatsApp'ed, and she confirmed her unit on arrival. The guard on duty was extra cautious, wanting to hear from her when I arrived, but after the drama of the past week, understandable.

The booking started with her undressing me, and a button popped off my shirt, to her horror. Seeing her certainly made me not care: she is prettier than the photos suggest, and has an air still of innocence and happiness about her. She lay down on the bed, proudly displaying her near-flawless body, and I started off with a gentle massage of her back, traveling lower and lower. By the time I arrived at the base of her spine, she was ready to take over, and had me on my back and started with a very thorough bare blow. Lots of licking and small kisses were mixed with her taking the length of my penis into her mouth. Amazing, and I really had to return the favour!

On her back, she kissed me with increasing passion as I explored that smooth skin with my hands, and then I headed to that lovely divide between her legs. A beautiful clit gradually engorged as I stimulated it with my tongue, and her body began to move in tandem with my mouth. Finally, she urged me back up, and it was time to enter her. There was no hint of bareback on offer, so no worries on that score, and she giggled a little at the purple condom she was putting in place.

But things turned serious as I entered her, and with her prominent pubic bone and the previous foreplay, she reached orgasm with relative ease as I ground against her in tight thrusts. All the while, kisses and licks were given, and we then explored many different positions.

After a short rest, we started again, and again she reached a climax...lovely. It was my turn now, and I felt completely drained after my orgasm in this lovely, willing partner.

She offered a shower, even though it probably would have put me over the hour, and then insisted on sewing back on the button that had come off! She helped me again to get dressed, and very fond goodbyes were exchanged. This is a GFE to cherish, and top level service at a more than reasonable price; she is really a treasure!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Leeya - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Leeya - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-04 14:16:20

Little jealous, aren't you Cassanata? I know exactly how long my penis is, and now, so does Leeya...and it ain't short!
Arcticus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-04 15:43:36

Since you already admitted that you were lying about bareback sex, I'll take your comments with a pinch of salt (pun intended). A little bit of dignity might go a long way; she's moved on, so should you.

She's a sweet person who doesn't deserve your harassment. You said you wanted her forgiveness; this is a funny way to show it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Leeya - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-10-14 08:53:46
Edited: 2021-10-15 11:51:16

Maybe I was just trying to save her face ;) (its a thai thing). She lived with me for almost 2 months so do the math about what we did and how we did it ;) But being honest with yourself is obviously not your thing and neither is logic. None of these women would give you any notice if you weren't paying them. And from your reviews it seems that even money was not enough to convince some of them to want to kiss you, lol. Also from your reviews it seems like you 69 everything and anything, even ex-arcadia street walkers. Obviously you don't care about STDs or passing them on. If previously I didn't have a reason to not touch Leeya with a 30ft barge pole before, now I do. Keep lying to yourself old man. As for your thing, I think the rest of the clients can confirm that she can't deepthroat to save her life, so if she managed to take your full length in her mouth then...lol, thats probably a first for her.

No offence, but your opinion carries no weight in this situation, you have no idea about what you are talking about or about who I am or who she is. You seem to be in a habit of spinning your own narratives to suit your feelings. Let me give a few examples:
"The guard on duty was extra cautious, wanting to hear from her when I arrived, but after the drama of the past week, understandable." lol, this has always been how they do it. This was your first time there, how do you know they are being "extra cautious"? what were you comparing it to? they always ask the client to ring her and they speak directly to her. Why would you spin something like that? This is one example of how you exaggerate and make up your own narrative, who knows how much of the rest of your story is exaggeration. What drama of the past week? did you have any first hand experience on this drama?

"and very fond goodbyes were exchanged", and from one visit very fond goodbyes were exchange? lol. Whatever you say to make yourself feel good man. Knowing her as well as I do, she was probably just glad to get your demanding selfish tiresome ass out of there and not have to look at your mug anymore.

As for dignity, she has none and she has given me none (clearly) and so I return the favor.

I am not harassing her, sweet as she may be it does not excuse her from what she did. She knows what she did and she knows how i feel about it. If a robber asks you politely to hand over your money do you forgive them for being polite? If anyone needs forgiveness its her for conning me out of 90k. You are not the one who got conned. You are a complete non-entity trying to make yourself relevant (ulterior motives?) in this situation.
Riddle10
Riddle10 - Re: Review - Leeya - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-19 09:53:57

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Wow, wow, wow! Leeya greeted me at the door wearing a nightgown and a large smile.

We headed to her room, she dropped the gown and underneath she sported a sexy one piece. Her face is cute and attractive with legs And ass like a Brazilian.

I had a quick shower and we got down to business. I couldn’t resist her beautiful ass so I immediately turned her around spread her cheeks and started licking her beautiful star fish for at least 15 minutes.

Her pussy got really wet and tasted amazing, as I licked the starfish she spread her beautiful but cheeks for extra access. I wasn’t done yet so I asked Leeya to sit on my face. I was in heaven.

Eventually she started with a passionate bare blow, I had to ask her to go slow as my load was about to blow!

She licked my balls, sucked me Off passionately And occasionally licked my ass too.

Eventually I put a love glove on and finished her off in doggy. Beautiful ass, beautiful pussy and cute tits. Love you long time ;-)

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Riddle10 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Arcticus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-20 08:54:59

After such a good first experience, I had to make a return visit to see if this is her consistent service. Happily, it is!

The guard at the gate insisted that he talk to her over my phone to confirm entrance, which is why I gave a 4 for privacy. Not a deal-breaker for me, but I thought I should mention it.

I was greeted at the door with a big smile and a huge hug, and quickly ushered into the bedroom, as if she was more eager for the sex to follow than me. After her delightful ritual of undressing me, she disrobed herself and went to take some booking essentials from her bedside table, taking just a little longer than necessary so that I could admire that perfectly proportioned body from behind, I think. Then she turned and seemed to flow into my arms, kissing and then gradually working her way down my body with little kisses to an enthusiastic blow while I'm still standing beside the bed.

Now it would have been easy to lose it all right there (those eyes looking up at you while she's at work!), but that was not her intent and she knew when to stop and invite me onto the bed with her. Kissing while exploring those smooth golden curves, I could feel that she was already starting to get moist with desire. I took some time to start then at her feet, massaging them and admiring just how delicate they are, and gradually worked my way up to pleasure her with my mouth.

Once again her response was palpable, with her clit already engorged in anticipation. As the action intensified, I could feel little muscles in her leg trembling, and see her nipples harden...what a turn on!

She then decided to go back down on me, and I couldn't resist after enjoying her skills for a few minutes pulling her into a position where I could pleasure her as well, and indulge in that wonderful game of who can distract whom more. Finally, she grabbed a condom and sank me deep into her in reverse cowgirl.

What followed was a session of numerous positions culminating in a hugely satisfying orgasm as she pulled me tight against her.

After, she nestled in my arms in that beautiful afterglow languor while I gently massaged her back. She then returned the favour, positioning me at the foot of the bed to massage my upper back with a little head massage as well. Playful and happy (I think these words sum up her disposition), she taught me a few new words in Thai with accompanying actions, and then it was time to go, with her once again taking the time to dress me.

If the review is long, it is to give an idea of how completely non-mechanical she is, and what a both sweet and sexy experience she provides. She is a gem, and deserves all the praise previous reviews have given her.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-20 11:19:48

Great reviews gents, for a great girl. A return visit is definitely overdue.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
This message was blocked. To view this message choose one of the options below

[Temporary View All Blocked Messages on this Page] OR [Permanently Enable/Disable Troll Posts]
Arcticus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 114
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 18:05:28

Two adages come to mind reading the above from Cassanata/zarathustra:

(1) If you can't beat them, join them
(2) Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-10-21 18:43:06
Edited: 2021-10-21 19:30:50

Imitation? Imitate who? you with your lame game and stds, uhm no thanks. I don't 69 every hooker like you do, and I don't eat their ass like you weirdos. You probably ask them to poop in your mouths too. Got to have some standards man. Lmao, I've done everything with this chick including anal and did everything without ;). You guys have some catching up to do. This chick is just doing it for the money. I asked her myself and she told me that its just for the money as she has to take care of her family. Nobody would willingly kiss you, not even leeya with her low standards. They just want your money ;) as you can see I get the real gfe experience whereas you fanny munchers get the imitation. Anyway, been there, done that...and I"m over it.

Also the recent reviews prove me right and point out just how low this chick will go to make money, including licking some random dudes butt crack and 69 with some old creep. I actually sent her a message from a burner phone and asked if she would lick my butt and she said she could for 500 extra, she doesn't know who I could be but offers without any hesitation. To top it off I told her I have scars on my butt and she said that's fine. Yeah, no...I'll pass this time. I did the right thing kicking her out.

When you are getting freebies like I was and being begged to sleep over then we can talk. For now, you are just a customer. You pay someone to provide you with a "girlfriend experience" - so basically you are paying someone to pretend to be your gf for 1 hour, hahaha.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.