Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-04 17:43:07

Name: Candy

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria East

Full Profile: [View Candy's Full Profile]

Wow,🤩
Candy is really upper class!, enjoyed her perfectly toned body and her personality is top notch, absolutely gorgeous woman!
Thanks my dear, until we meet again!😉
Regards
H

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Bates13
Bates13 - Re: Review - Candy - Monument Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Candy - Monument Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-12 08:18:37

Area: Monument Park

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Amazing. So much energy so much personality and so professional. Amazing woman. Very open minded and very talented. Fun to talk to and a body to die for. Especially when she bends over

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Bates13 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
-niceguy-
-niceguy- - Re: Review - Candy - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Candy - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-22 10:14:12

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

She is a hidden gem!! From start to finish it was worth every cent! She can deliver on her promise and can hold a decent discussion as well!! The deed was out of this world as well. If you treat her right she will spoil you with a good time!! I have a new regular!! Dankie skat

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Markesa
Markesa - Re: Review - Candy - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-22 12:23:53

Shared a candid time with the delectable Candy late Tuesday afternoon.
Nice venue and parking no issue at all.
Privacy was very well managed at times.
Candy certainly is petite, very sexy and pretty overall. Great personality to round it off. Definitely what I was hoping for and appreciated.
We seemed to have just clicked from the moment I saw her which made the experience fantastic right through.
Baie dankie Candy, jy is super cool en ek kannie wag om jou weer te sien nie. Geniet jou vakansie 😘

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Candy - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2898
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-02 09:31:27

Finishe doff the year with a visit to this lovely lady, all arrangements, admin etc made easily. Parking in a garage, very discreet and private.
Venue is well appointed, clean no issues at all.

Candy dressed as requested and she looks fantastic!. To see her in a short short skirt with no underwear was a real treat! The playing started straight away…

Off to the room and we had a lovely catch up, shower and a lot of fun. Kissing, playing, fantastic blow, very very tasty lady! The deed was energetic and engaging. After a wonderful finish, I had another shower and was on my way smiling.

Thanks Candy that was a great way to finish 2022! I will be back.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

-niceguy-
-niceguy- - Re: Review - Candy - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Re: Review - Candy - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-24 10:32:18

Area: Centurion/Rooihuiskraal

This lady is a gem!! Everything is in order and she provides a very awesome service!! She surprise me every time with something new just to make the visit even better!! She is worth every penny!! Dankie candy dit was baie lekker gewees!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Candy - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Re: Review - Candy - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-03-01 10:32:31

Area: Centurion/The Reeds

I finally had the privilege to visit Candy and can confirm that she is as soft, sweet and very tasty. Just as I thought she was going to be.

Planning my next meeting soon.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Candy - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-03-01 16:37:07

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Candy has been on my radar from day one and finally decided to make a booking. Her pictures don't do her justice, she is even more gorgeous in real life than what you see in the pictures. Even though she is very down to earth and so easy to have a conversation with, she comes across as charismatic and smart. The sensual part was out of this world. She really gets into it, no fake moans, and really likes what she does. Candy is open to any position and was riding me like a cowgirl. I was expecting a good time, but turned out to be one of the best I had.

The venue is great, privacy is well managed, and booking was easy. I will definitely return! Thanks Candy, see you soon Babe.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until bald007 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Candy - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2947
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-10 08:57:59

Superb visit with the delightful Candy, arrangements venue, security, etc all great.
Candy is super sexy, petite lady who knows what she is doing. I had a great time exploring, getting explored, playing and exploding with her!

She is really really worth numerous visits and I will be seeing her again!
Thanks Candy that was awesome and I will be back very soon.

PS I met Mienkie who also works at the guest house ( ad active) and she is very definitely on my list!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Harry_B
Harry_B - Re: Review - Candy - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-16 16:10:33

It doesn’t happen often that I do a repeat visit in the space of three days. In fact, I can’t think I’ve ever done that before. But that has changed ever since I met the spectacularly delightful Candy.

I was travelling up north for a few days on business and my afternoon unexpectedly opened up. Candy has always been on my radar (she was recommended to me by numerous punters) and I was absolutely delighted when she was available to see me at relatively short notice. All comms done via WhatsApp BTW.

I booked for an hour and soon parked my car behind a gate and high wall at a guest house that was easy to find and not that far off the highway. However, the moment I laid eyes on Candy, I instinctively knew that an hour wasn’t going to be enough, and I asked there and then if we could extend to a 90-minute rendezvous. Luckily, she was able to accommodate me.

We made our way to the room, where she showed me to the shower (shower gel, clean towels, all good). Once done, I returned to the room to find her waiting, striped down to a sexy set of green lingerie. This was going to be great. She had a quick shower herself and the joined me. The sight of her dropping the towel to reveal her naked body sent an immediate rush of blood downstairs. Christ, she’s something to behold. Beautiful face, the sexiest body (she’s clearly no stranger to the gym), perky boobs that just begs to end up in your mouth, and that ass… fuck me… that ass. Perfection, I swear. It’s like an industrial strength magnet to my hands. I just couldn't keep them of it.

She had me laying on my back and she took my dick in hard hands and started playing with me, while asking what I liked and what I wanted to do. She’s amazing and she made me feel that she was equally as happy as I was to be right there at that precise moment. She has a wonderful personality, she keeps great eye contact and she really makes you feel welcome. She also changed her position so that I could get my hands on her… yep, you’ve guessed it… her ass.

After a good while of this, I pulled her closer to make out. He’s a great kisser and as I said, her face is sexy and beautiful to me. It was sensual as hell. A personal highlight was when we were both on our knees facing each other and French kissing while she was jerking me off and I was playing with her pussy.

The blow was covered, but still great. And she really gets into it. From there she turned on all fours and I took her from behind. Sweet baby Jesus, what a spectacular view. And she makes all the right sounds. I’ll admit that I didn’t last very long but I wasn’t going to stop to try and prolong things. I was having the best time, everything built up to a wonderful crescendo, and I pushed through for a fantastic orgasm.

Afterwards, we wrapped towels around ourselves and stepped outside for a smoke. We chatted and got to know each other a little bit. She made me have the best time and pretty soon our time was up. I said that I needed to get in the shower, and Candy made a sad face, saying she was hoping we’d get around to a second round. Bless her.

Three days later found myself in unfamiliar territory when I knocked on her door again. The same procedure followed in terms of showering beforehand etc, but when we were both ready for playtime, she surprised me with a few sex toys on display. She was going to give me a little bit of show first and I absolutely loved her for it.

She took her time, seducing the fuck out of me, and then we went at each other like two lovers who hadn’t seen each other in years. I had to come up for breath a few times because she was insatiable. It was amazing and I had just the best time.

I’m so glad I finally got to meet her. She’s an amazing person who puts in a lot of effort to make you feel like the only person in the world. All in all a great experience with a great human. I’ll definitely be back.

• I never rate face and body. Because subjectivity.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.