Basic Member
Posts to Date: 196
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-17 16:50:42

Name: Miss D

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Miss D's Full Profile]

Well this was 50/50 , promised a bareblow on the phone , double checked and she said yes , when i got there she did not want to do it , then when i was going to pull out of there she decided ok , bareblow lasted less then 30 sec and she was

I feel cheated , so had to give her a good fucking , which she just about handled , Nice body but I wont go back she lies to get you there

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
liyo
liyo - Re: Review - Miss D - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss D - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-08 15:49:51

With due respect to you mr jayjay my apologies dat you were not happy,anyway I wanted to give him a bareblow as promised but I ask him very politely to go wash his private part b4 we start due to personal reasons which I can not state here as I don't want to embarrass him but he refused and dat put me in state where I cudint carry on cuz after all I'm a human being and ma health caunts...so I can blame him for receiving bad service from me thank you!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.