Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-07 16:38:58

Name: Lisa

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Victory Park

Full Profile: [View Lisa's Full Profile]

Lisa has given me the best experience ever I am going back thank u so much for te good service you have given me.... Thank

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Jonnybj
Jonnybj - Re: Review - Lisa - Randburg/Victory Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lisa - Randburg/Victory Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-17 10:18:44

Wow wow , this girl is nice ... fun friendly and deffs sensual ! I would say she wont be my main masseuse but i would return

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Lisa
Lisa - Re: Review - Lisa - Randburg/Victory Park Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 297
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-19 13:59:28

Well thank you too kindly, you were pretty awesome yourself.

Xoxo
Lisa
Prospector
Prospector - Re: Review - Lisa - Randburg/Victory Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-14 05:58:02

Lisa is a fantastic girl, who is willing to please. She gives an awesome massage and goes the extra mile. Full house is definitely not on the menu and touching is somewhat limited. She treats you like a king. I saw her at her house which is somewhat old and rundown, but the treatment outbuilding was okay.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Lisa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 312
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-18 13:07:57

Thank you too kindly.
Mwah

Xoxo
Lisa
J_J
J_J - Re: Review - Lisa - Randburg/Victory Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-20 18:45:28

That was f'ing awesome.

I don’t know what more to say, but ESA wants a 120 characters, lol. Till we meet again .......

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lisa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 314
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-21 02:38:58

...And may I say Thank you, it was indeed fing awesome, and next time, there simply will NOT be enough characters to describe your experience. he he he he

Xoxo
Lisa
LittleLingham
LittleLingham - Re: Review - Lisa - Randburg/Victory Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-26 07:23:16

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Lisa popped my sensual massage cherry so to speak. While it was freezing outside her treatment room was warm and comfortable and things soon got hot.. so to speak. The experience was good, from the attention to detail of her wearing lingerie in my favourite colour and providing my chosen drink the massage was relaxing and sensual and the finish on my lingham...well let's say I haven't cummed this hard in years.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until LittleLingham built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Lisa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 317
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-26 17:01:57

Thank you LittleLingham it was only my pleasure to have popped your sensual massage cherry and I certainly look forward to hopefully popping a few more experiences for you.

Xoxo
Lisa
J_J
J_J - Re: Review - Lisa - Randburg/Victory Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-07 03:26:53

Been to Lisa twice. I normally only write a full review after a few sessions, but Lisa is beyond fluffing awesome, so here we go. So far I have tried prostate and light BDSM, and will definitely be back for some role play and a whole lot more. I get the sense that she is free and wild and not the nesting type, which makes these intimate engagements more relaxed; enabling you to just let go and be … and when you do, the orgasms are out of this world.

First contact.

Telephone etiquette is excellent, very responsive and easy to engage with. Need I mention a sexy voice that gets your blood boiling before you even meet.

Being a shy person, very introverted and awkward, Lisa is surprisingly easy to get a long with and makes you feel at ease way before the clothes come off.

The lady herself

Absolutely gorgeous. Yes she is in  her 40s. As an older person I prefer mature women and I try to avoid the teenage drama that 20 and 30 year olds often give you. Spiritual and connected. One gets the sense that you are with a well grounded person; safe.

Love those curls (hair). Probably the only lady that can hold a smile through the whole session. Her creativity extends beyond her photo shoots. She puts a lot of effort in creating a fantasy for you.

Absolutely adore her body. So sexy. Probably the softest person I ever touched.

The Venue

For those who use the Gautrain and Uber/ Bolt, her place is very easily accessible from the Rosebank station. She operates from a house in a quiet street, easy to access, save parking and very private.

Services happen in a separate outbuilding. A play den with ensuite facilities that exudes Lisa’s personality and spirituality. The words of Gnarls Barkly come to mind:

“… I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place
Even your emotions have an echo in so much space

... does that make me crazy”

The massage is performed on a plinth. Not really a big fan of little tables, especially when you have an intense orgasms and  limited space for the body to body. But Lisa works the table very well. Like a gymnast. And then there are those flex moves. Wont say anything about that… you will have to book and go see for yourself.

Shower facilities are available.

Note. Lisa is a smoker. I’m one of those guys that can’t tolerate smoke (no problem with smokers just don’t like the smell of smoke - allergies tend to flare). I haven’t, however, found this to be a problem with Lisa. In fact, my first impression of her venue was ‘clean and fresh’.  I can confidently recommend to non-smokers, you won’t have any discomfort.

The session

Lisa is a excellent masseuse to start with. After my first back massage with her I actually just felt like taking a nap afterwards. But obviously the fun is still to begin …

The pelvic massage is beyond the standard edging. In fact Lisa is very in tune  with your body and requires little communication to read your state of arousal, keep you on edge, and completely spoil you to the most intense lingam experience.

The orgasms. Not going to kiss and tell  except to say it is some of the best I ever experienced.

Aftercare

I’ve never experienced so much after care before. Literally treated like a baby after making a mess.  Won’t give away her trade secrets, other than to say that the experience doesn’t end when semen flows, and that you will have ample time to revel in the post organic bliss while she ‘pampers you,’ in prep for  your shower.

Conclusion

Lisa is a true gem. I don’t know how I missed her before. Do treat her with respect and cherish her. We truly blessed having her in the purple community. If you not happy with her offering and want more, there are plenty of ladies offering anything you can imagine. However, you obviously don’t know what you missing, with the narrow minded believe that a massage is just a hj. With experienced hands, it’s way better than sex.

Ratings:

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.