Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-15 22:01:56

Name: Zanele

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Zanele's Full Profile]

I went to the usual venue in Ferndale where a lot of gems working from.

And I must emphasize the venue and the overall ambience remain one of the best in Jozi. I wanted to book my regular stag, Tt. But figured, let me see the rest of the stock anyway. So I asked for a lineup. Unfortunately Tt was not available, and the manageress then recommended a newbie for me. Tight little thing, Zanele/Rihanna.

What a disappointment! She agreed to an hour long session. Then midway through the session, there suddenly were voices outside the room. They grew in decibels until I asked her to go check it out. Only for her to come back and say she has to urgently go. This, after being with me for about 35min. She just ups and leaves!!!!!! She then begged and apologised and vowed to make it up to me. I said go ahead, and then took it up with the manageress; who I must say, handled the situation with aplomb. Resolved. Still like this venue very much, save some scaly characters it may be attracting.

The quality there is top class. And perhaps that was just a lesson to stick to what you know. Less disappointments!

So punters, be warned about such charlatans.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
gary_g
gary_g - Re: Review - Zanele - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Zanele - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-16 10:31:59

Phoned and was not impressed by her phone manners - glad now I gave her a miss. Thanks for the review.
jgovender
jgovender - Re: Review - Zanele - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Zanele - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 277
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-16 15:48:22

Was really eying out this beauty, thanks for the heads down. will not be visiting anymore.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.