Navigation
TheFatBoy
TheFatBoy - Terry-Lee's place in Benoni
Terry-Lee's place in Benoni
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-10 12:52:48

I made an appointment with Caroline, spoke good Afrikaans and was really keen to see her. I had to postpone our meet for an hour unfortunately.

I waited almost an hour for to get there, but the lady I met really didn't sound like the person I spoke with over the phone. Her Afrikaans wasn't up to scratch either. Think I met Nicky. Could kind of tell as her body wasn't as tanned as those in the photos of Caroline, but very similar to those of Nicky. Can't say I had the worst time, but really wanted to see Caroline rather.

It's not nice being made a fool of
Barbie
Barbie - Re: Terry-Lee's place in Benoni
Re: Terry-Lee's place in Benoni
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-10 13:03:50

Hey its not terry's place anymore! And I answerd to phone! U said u wanted to wait!
TheFatBoy
TheFatBoy - Re: Terry-Lee's place in Benoni
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-10 13:34:28

Somehow I really doubt that you were the one who answered the phone when I originally made the appointment.

That said though, please rather read what I said again to try and understand what it actually is that I'm complaining about.
BendOver
BendOver - Re: Terry-Lee's place in Benoni
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 424
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-10 14:51:41
Edited: 2013-04-10 14:52:10

This sort of situation seems to be a regular occurance with this establishment.....and I know of punetrs who had similar issues with the previous venue too...(The Bunny Ranch)...

Not too good for business if this is their MO....
ethanh
ethanh - Re: Terry-Lee's place in Benoni
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-10 20:56:05

I had similar issues when trying to make a booking. I posted a review, all they did was put a new profile for the ladies, and then the review falls away - because its no longer linked to a profile.
eclipse100
eclipse100 - Re: Terry-Lee's place in Benoni
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-11 10:53:36

Also booked Terry one afternoon, same thing happened, Nicky took the booking,its a f-ing disgrace...
Crave
Crave - Re: Terry-Lee's place in Benoni
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 251
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-11 11:20:33

I had the same thing as Eclipse - Booked Terry - And Nicky presented herself - they dont even look similar - I packed my stuff and moved - no cancellation - no nothing -
TheFatBoy
TheFatBoy - Re: Terry-Lee's place in Benoni
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-15 11:02:30

Think I should have done the same thing.
Terry Lee
Terry Lee - Re: Terry-Lee's place in Benoni
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 231
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-15 15:29:26

Hi guys I don't know how to put this because I have stopped working and I don't take bookings anymore! I got back today and as from today I will be answerring the phones and making the bookings for the girls avail at the venue!

I am really sorry for this miss up's and so on! Please forgive me for leaving the girls here alone thinking they would cope!

I guess I need a bum slap for that!
I am really sorry! I am having a meeting with the girls now and then I will make it clear to them that no one works of any ones phones! Please also note that caroline is booked to windhoek for 9 days!

And my old no one of the girls are working with it now! My add has been off for a while now coz I don't do bookings any more!

I hope my apology will be accepted

Sexy kisses
Terry

gforce1
gforce1 - Re: Terry-Lee's place in Benoni
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-15 17:21:49
Edited: 2013-04-30 17:09:44

Terry this has happened to me at your place one time to many. So I won't be back. The joke is though is Nicky is pretending to be everyone else and she is not that bad. But us punters are paying for something we expect what we are paying for.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.