Navigation
JaysonKays
JaysonKays - Bluesky
Bluesky
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-08 21:04:34

Have anyone been to Bluesky near Melrose Arch? Tried Kate perhaps.Please comment.
naver
naver - Re: Bluesky
Re: Bluesky
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-08 21:40:04

Yes I have been to BS many times, and have been with Kate as well. I had a great experience with her. There are a lot of other girls at the venue and bumping into other punters happen quite often. The quality of Thai girls at Blue Sky has dropped compared to at least 2 - 3 years ago went they used to have beautiful WG'S. As expected Kate's English is almost not existent, but, really, that's not why you're there. She has a great body, gives a fantastic BJ and overall an experience that you or I, for that matter, would love to go back for. There are also other local WG's, Candice who is really great as well as Bella (not sure if she still works there). Nice place but not great on privacy, for me that's not a big deal.
JaysonKays
JaysonKays - Re: Bluesky
Re: Bluesky
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-09 22:06:46

Thanks Naver.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.