Gold Member
Posts to Date: 203
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 22:43:57

Name: Ariana @ Sensual Spa

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Ariana @ Sensual Spa's Full Profile]

I don’t know if Natalie has found a sexy lady printing machine (and from the reviews also guys) , but the line up at sensual spa is amazing, choosing a lady had me drooling like a kid at the candy store, but Ariana really caught my eye in the call up, both the front and the back part of Ariana :) the massage was a lovely big boob rub down and as you can see they are pretty amazing, the turn around was also really good as she rubbed herself up and down my body, once again with those big breasts, the sensual was spectacular just been able to watch a beautiful woman like her tease me was something special, she has a lovely smile and personality to boot and knows what she is doing.. have fun...

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Ariana @ Sensual Spa - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ariana @ Sensual Spa - Hyde Park Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 22:59:28

Someone finally reviews this lady! Thanks for filling us in bud. I've been curious about for this profile for a while now. I agree Sensual Spa has a really tantalising line up.
kylell
kylell - Re: Review - Ariana @ Sensual Spa - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 09:52:10
Edited: 2021-06-03 09:52:09

Disappointing encounter, to say the least.
i felt like i should have just donated the money to her instead, (it would have saved me from being robbed of my time also).

I am not going to go into all the details, but here is a short summary of my experience.

She is very pretty, good body and her profile sounds interesting. But she was disengaged and robotic. no eye contact, watched the tv and clock for 95% of the time. There was nothing good about this experience, in any way. It was such a bad experience that i couldnt even get hard, and obviously didnt release because she was counting down the seconds on the clock like a hawk. i have been to many massage experiences, and this was by far the worst ever experience i have ever had, locally and internationally.

in summary, i would have preferred to have attended a funeral, rather than be in that room going through that experience.

i wont waste my money like that ever again...

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 15:13:52
Edited: 2021-06-03 15:30:20

Very unfortunate kylell, but thanks for sharing your experience. I've been keeping an eye here particularly because of the hefty fee she has for her additional services. Might need a bit more feedback here but I'm not in a rush.

On that note, was venue cleanliness and privacy really that bad? Or is the venue being a victim of collateral damage here? Last I was there privacy wasn't fantastic (wasn't terrible either), and cleanliness was top-notch.
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Review - Ariana @ Sensual Spa - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1342
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 15:47:26

Tx, that's me out
Mo182
Mo182 - Re: Review - Ariana @ Sensual Spa - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 16:20:23
Edited: 2021-06-03 16:22:08

Yeah that doesn't sound too good at all, sorry bud. Was on a ones to watch radar thanks to some scouting punters:), but I'm definitely out - for now.

A bit harsh on face/body rating if you say she really good looking- but understandable given the service.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 16:47:59

On 2021-06-03 16:20:23 Mo182 said:

A bit harsh on face/body rating if you say she really good looking- but understandable given the service.

Good catch there. Also getting the impression kylell went a bit aggro with those ratings.

Nonetheless, another Sandton option on the back burner - what's happening to our playground!? :P
Mo182
Mo182 - Re: Review - Ariana @ Sensual Spa - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 19:35:28

On 2021-06-03 16:47:59 modnarmodnar said:
On 2021-06-03 16:20:23 Mo182 said:
Good catch there. Also getting the impression kylell went a bit aggro with those ratings.

Nonetheless, another Sandton option on the back burner - what's happening to our playground!? :P

Yeah couldn't agree more. All the belters are going into hibernation, need to search and destroy these days modnar...lol
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-06-06 08:32:39

Amazing body & definitely looks like photos but not in to provide a great service and build a rapporte but to get paid off her looks which wasn’t enough for me to feel it was worth it. Definitely wouldn’t go if it take more to get you going than looks.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Sensual Spa
Sensual Spa - Re: Review - Ariana @ Sensual Spa - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 143
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-07 09:57:12

Good morning gorgeous gents, thank you for taking the time to review, remember we appreciate your feedback as a way to better our services.

Sensual Spa prides it's self in offering a quality and professional sensual massages service.

Ariana is a beautiful lady she has her qualifications in beauty and gives a very good full body massage followed by a sensual body-to-body and rounded off by a hand relief.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.