gobewonder
gobewonder - Massage services to avoid on ST
Massage services to avoid on ST
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-08 08:56:46

Hi all,

I had 2 dreadful experiences with 2 massages from ST.

1. Nikita Lonehill (ST) - first time in my life I have not come from a handjob. Tells you everything doesn't it. Then she had the audacity to tell me her arm was getting sore and if I'm not going to come she would rather stop :) granny should quit and find something else to do!
2. Courtney Sunninghill - doesn't ever stop talking. Very poor time keeping. Was 30 mins late for appointment then I waited another 30 mins while she "chose an outfit". To top it all off she spent time putting lubes nod oils over my body...but get this...didn't actually give me a massage ?

Hope this helps
finemale
finemale - Re: Massage services to avoid on ST
Re: Massage services to avoid on ST
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-08 09:07:43

Been with Courtney recently and she talked so much that it made my head sore.

Don't think she means to give a bad service but I battled to come because I just couldn't relax with all this speed talking going on.

You leave a bit dazed and confused and wounder what just happened! It's a sensory overload... Hectic!
pbhmay1957
pbhmay1957 - Nikita, Lonehill
Nikita, Lonehill
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-14 07:25:30

I saw this lady in May. The room was warm the atmosphere icy! Arguably one of the most unpleasant ladies I have come across!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.