Trashy
Trashy - Review - Leyoni - Rivonia -ST
Review - Leyoni - Rivonia -ST
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-05 14:26:44

Worst punt ever!

She asked for R1k per hour. I offered R400 and she accepted. Pitched up at Road Lodge Rivonia, got to the room, knocked on the door and waited 5min before she opened. First, she's not blonde, she's not even Russian, she's coloured. Did have a nice body though and face was not bad. Asked for the money upfront which I obliged, then a guy jumps out of the bathroom telling me she is the security. Mingy looking brain ou, I was about to knock his teeth out but he was kind enough wished me a good time and left the room. Session was rushed, wanted more money for oral. I just wanted to get it over with. Made myself cum quickly then she tells me my time is up even though I booked and hour. Not that I was complaining, I just wanted to get out of there. Opened the door to leave and guess who's standing outside.

All in all, a terrible punt. Skip this one.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.