Whats SCH i know the rest, pls let me know [Send Message]
WHITEWHITE
WHITEWHITE - Re: Addiction!
Re: Addiction!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-05 13:46:11

Nympho_zn I forgot to add that wanking has also become boring,I've blown this month's punting budget already(And its only the 5th of the month!!!) and that the wife is on yet another of those low carbohydrate minimal protein low GI no sex diets which seem to afflict most non wigs these days! So tell me, do I pick up the phone and call the delicious hottie in the tight gash spreading pale baby blue lace boyleg panties? What have you learned from your 22 years of hard earned experience Nympho_zn? Ps SCH is South Coast Herald!
WHITEWHITE
WHITEWHITE - Re: Addiction!
Re: Addiction!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-14 10:53:45
Edited: 2013-04-14 11:51:17

And the addiction gets worse!!! Got a repeat on a real beauty lined up for tomorrow night.....can't wait...even though the budget is SERIOUSLY blown!! It's got something to do with those round perky pointed tits, that slim ebony body, those tight hard buttocks, that incredibly smooth cool soft skin, the little low lusty mewing cries that she makes (Real or not!)... and that inviting moist pink succulent tasty gash between her legs! Isn't that what we are ALL addicted too??

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.