Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-02 21:22:15

Name: Kinkie

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

Full Profile: [View Kinkie's Full Profile]

This lady is perfect...She is just one of the few that know how to treat a customer. When you are with her you even forget that is in businnes...real GIRL FRIEND EXPERIENCE...Facially she is beautiful, the body is to die 4...she really knows how to hold a conversation and made me feel at home...She works from a clean hotel room and does not share it with anyone, therefore 100% for privacy though the security guard looked like he knew what I was there for...we started with a gentle massage while chatting about almost everything, including the nature and risks of doing the businness... she then followed with a gud BJ...We then ended with the main course...she does everything you ask her to, except greek which I am not a fan to...so I was 100% satisfied...I would strongly recommend her, she is gud to be with...she even offered to join me for drinks at the bar, but I unfortunately had to urgently leave before she could...Kinkie you a star girl...keep up the gud work...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
hotpeter
hotpeter - Re: Review - Kinkie - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kinkie - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-03 21:02:26

From which hotel does she operate from?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.