Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Back to back bookings
Back to back bookings
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-16 11:57:57

So I was chatting to another punter about this and he shared my feelings. A bit of a contentious topic, but I'd like to hear from both punters and SPs - and if it's been discussed to death before then let's get some fresh perspectives :P

So I had an appointment I was looking forward to with a newbie here, but I got immediately turned off when she told me that she had a booking right after me. I don't necessarily hold this against her, and I would still like to see her in the future, but this made me wonder how everyone feels venues and girls should go about scheduling appointments.

My experience with back-to-backs has never been good. The last 15 minutes or so of your time is spent worrying about the next guy. The SP has to get ready for him in time that you paid for, and then there's the whole hassle of trying to leave without bumping into one another. I've had one where a girl booked a back-to-back, and then the guy arrived early, so that became MY problem somehow.

I find when there's at least that little 15 min leeway there's enough time for a more natural interaction, and even things you didn't budget for. For example, just last night, time-management and punctuality from all involved were spot-on, but it turned out that when I was supposed to head off to the shower, it was in use. Because the girl/venue hadn't booked a back-to-back, this proved to be a non-issue, and I was able to hop into the shower and get a comfortable wash once it was no longer occupied.

These have also been my best experiences as well. The intent isn't necessarily to overstay the welcome, and I'm well-aware of how infuriating it can be for SPs when taken advantage of, but it's more about having a sense of ease in the closing minutes, one that caters for comfortable goodbyes and anything else that may go not go according to plan on our way out.

What say thee? Heck I would even recommend minimum 30 minutes between each booking, but maybe some will disagree.
Sage
Sage - Re: Back to back bookings
Re: Back to back bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2523
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 12:04:44

back to back here means 30 minutes inbetween bookings!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Back to back bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5479
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 12:05:11

I am not a wind up doll. I need to unwind and recharge before I can see the next guy. I put a helluva lot of myself into each interaction. Also when I cum it's intense, so I need some down time between guys.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Back to back bookings
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-16 12:07:09

Sounds like we've got some wisdom that comes with experience here :)
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Back to back bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 410
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 12:08:52

I leave a minimum of 15-30 minutes between appointments. I work with another, and we also schedule appointments at least 15 minutes apart to avoid them showing up at the same time.

Also, every client deserves a clean shower, this way you can clean and dry the shower before your next client uses it.

I used to work for a venue that would push me back to back from the moment I arrived to the moment I left.

This wasn't only exhausting, I feel that I was always in such a rush that I could never relax and give my best, always worried about how I would finish on time to avoid getting in trouble with the madam of the venue.

Leaving no time between bookings is setting up for disaster to strike.
Mandy
Mandy - Re: Back to back bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1350
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 12:10:58

Gotta agree with Nadia. Also still lil cautious with national state.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-16 12:13:29

On 2021-05-16 12:08:52 Lesley said:
I used to work for a venue that would push me back to back from the moment I arrived to the moment I left.

This wasn't only exhausting, I feel that I was always in such a rush that I could never relax and give my best, always worried about how I would finish on time to avoid getting in trouble with the madam of the venue.

Leaving no time between bookings is setting up for disaster to strike.

I'm surprised that this wouldn't be obvious to the managers. That's a good example of how chasing the bottom line could lead to short term gains, without long term sustainability. Now they don't even have you working for them anymore.
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Back to back bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1159
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 12:21:31

I agree 100% with you @Modnarmodnar...
I schedule my bookings that there are at least an hour inbetween whereever possible. After a session i like it when me and my visitor can just sit and chat for a few minutes before he leaves. Even tease him a bit after he is already dressed again just to motivate him to come back soon lol ;).
So i dont mind allowing an extra few minutes past the booking. As much as i want my visitor to feel special and relaxed from the time he arrives until he leaves, i like to be relaxed and not flusterred or in a hurry at any given time during a booking. I want to have that casual goodbye with a hug and see you soon. Not to all but shoo the gent out of the gate because the next one is around the corner...
In any case if there is not that little gap between bookings, where do you fit in a quick shower to be fresh for the next gent? *wondering...
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Back to back bookings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4394
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-16 12:22:00

On 2021-05-16 12:05:11 Bbw Nadia said:
I am not a wind up doll. I need to unwind and recharge before I can see the next guy. I put a helluva lot of myself into each interaction. Also when I cum it's intense, so I need some down time between guys.

I love this.

Women are people and sex is draining. I'm totally against the idea of back to back. How is a women supposed to be able to perform at her best when she has to see guy after guy? Surely she's going to be spent after a good session and needs time to recover or she's not going to be much fun for the next guy and probably earn a bad rep from all the later punters after the first 1 or 2.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-16 12:29:07
Edited: 2021-05-16 12:29:52

On 2021-05-16 12:21:31 Vicky said:
I agree 100% with you @Modnarmodnar...
I schedule my bookings that there are at least an hour inbetween whereever possible. After a session i like it when me and my visitor can just sit and chat for a few minutes before he leaves. Even tease him a bit after he is already dressed again just to motivate him to come back soon lol ;).
So i dont mind allowing an extra few minutes past the booking. As much as i want my visitor to feel special and relaxed from the time he arrives until he leaves, i like to be relaxed and not flusterred or in a hurry at any given time during a booking. I want to have that casual goodbye with a hug and see you soon. Not to all but shoo the gent out of the gate because the next one is around the corner...
In any case if there is not that little gap between bookings, where do you fit in a quick shower to be fresh for the next gent? *wondering...

Yeah seems like I'm preaching to the choir a bit here. This is absolutely spot-on Vicky - it's this little "off the record" human interaction that can just end things on quite the high.

I guess it kinda goes with how much passion you have as well. There are a lot of girls who push back-to-backs, but I doubt they'll care enough to state their case, because they frankly just don't care.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.