Gold Member
Posts to Date: 398
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-02 08:51:36

Name: Donna

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandown/Sandton

Full Profile: [View Donna's Full Profile]

She is cute and has a good figure if you prefer woman with curves. Pretty much a dead duck in the sack , has no clue about how to get a guy going. I got so bored with her that I eventually lost my hardon and couldn't comPlete the deed.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
dan01
dan01 - Re: Review - Donna - Sandown/Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Donna - Sandown/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-07 10:54:50

always have a kamagra on hand or just take a quarter 30 mins before u get there , always keeps u hard
SlimD
SlimD - Re: Review - Donna - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Donna - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-01 08:16:56
Edited: 2014-03-01 10:12:12

Name: Donna

Area: Sandton/Sandown

Full Profile: [View Donna's Full Profile]

Worst freakn punt ever. Wasted R650 for crap service. And it's a real pity because it's so hard finding an asian girl with junk In the trunk. Will give her that. This girl has a fine bubble butt the way I like. But oh dear. The personality is the complete opposite. Cold and unresponsive. The sex was just as bad. Tried getting her off at the outset so she is well lubricated. She looked at me like I'm crazy. Askin me what I'm doing....really!!! I pride myself with getting a woman off before my own pleasure....actually adds to my pleasure :-) but anyways.....she rushes me to get the condom on. We commence.....my word....the woman Is as dry as the Sahara desert. Every WG ive been with will always have lubricant for this issue...but not this one boys. She just expects u to go at it. Would have been better off sticking my boner into a wet sand pit on Rainy afternoon. Better lubrication. Geez. Condom was so dry felt like it would break any second which didn't give me peace of mind. Called it quits without finishing the deed. But oh my word what a tight round butt the girl had. If only the rest could live up to expectations. Will not visit again. Just a terrible experience overall.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
March1981
March1981 - Re: Review - Donna - Sandown/Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-11 15:18:14

What a pity : (
allanvdm
allanvdm - Re: Review - Donna - Sandown/Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-11 17:04:09

She is lifeless, hates what she does and after seeing her about a year ago I am convinced that she hates men!
gervy
gervy - Re: Review - Donna - Sandown/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-12 08:41:09

I saw her a couple times, about a year back when she was in the south.

I quite enjoyed my sessions with her and there were no issues with regards to personality etc.

Given the reviews im now hesitant to try her again
Swastika
Swastika - Re: Review - Donna - Sandown/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-21 13:44:52

I was at the venue without a specific appointment one day. Saw her in the line-up. She looked half asleep. Gave her a definite miss. Reading these reviews I am glad I did.
Myways112
Myways112 - Re: Review - Dianna - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Dianna - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-28 12:46:51

Name: Dianna

Full Profile: [View Dianna's Full Profile]

I am sure her use drug's.very dirty lady from Thailand. One of my worse she regents me to please cum.so bring the horny bugger I am. I went thought she look goid same as pics but the service I I received was appalling fro the amount paid it was a cum one wish she advised after I had cum. Would advise any potential clients to reconsider. Very dirty lady

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

thesexytao
thesexytao - Re: Review - Dianna - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Dianna - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-14 16:33:50

Name: Dianna

Full Profile: [View Dianna's Full Profile]

So after reading her reviews I was like, let me go witness it myself. So after being told that the venue is just behind Sandown High school, i decide to pop in for a lunch session. Well it is actually somewhere further down, thankfully my good gps found the place.

So she comes to meet me and my word she has great natural tits (yep i inspected them for a cut in case she stuffed them with silicone). We was very cold and unresponsive and even pretended not to understand english. After paying my 650, I ask for a massage. She gave me some serious Thai massage where she was standing on my back as i screamed in pain, but knowing that pleasure was coming I was just strong and survived it with my backbone still intact.I should say the rest of her massage was very professional and great hey. She has this inner thigh and inner arm massage technique thats a killer.

Then she starts playing with my dick saying "dick too big to fit" and Im like thats the whole point, this is black cock, im gonna stuff it in your pussy till it comes out your mouth.

So after 10 seconds of a blow job its fast forward to fuck time. First i notice when she rides me that she is looking pregnant or South African pap has really fucked with her stomach. After a few strokes she is like "you with big dick, cum now", lol. I'm like you ain't seen anything yet honey. So i topple her over and fuck her like its going out of fashion. She initially has the fake scream, until it became real and and eventually BANG she cums in a very explosive manner kicking ans screaming as I was doing my signature move on the edge of the bed with one leg on the floor and one on the bed (Never lets me down). I can feel the roof of her uterus is what I am poking and with the excitement, I eventually cum. There after she suddenly becomes talkative and playful and starts laughing etc. I am about to dress up and she is like I want more. Im like bring it on. I fucked her again and this time she was rocking some kung fu moves aka dragon vs panther kinda shit. We had such a hot steamy session we were both sweating and had extreme orgasms that need to be captured on National Geographic. I used the massage bed, the couch, bed, table, bathroom, anything available. I even did positions like wheelbarrow wit her legs spread between the couch and bed and me thrusting like a piston. So after we both pass out briefly, i get up and try to dress up and she grabs me again and starts kissing me everywhere and says she wants more! Im like fuck no woman! She is like take my number I want fuck all day. So yikes!!!!!

So to all the guys who have an issue with this lady, take some tablet and fuck her like its your last day on earth, thats all she wants.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.