Navigation
zen8
zen8 - Stiletto Ranch
Stiletto Ranch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-01 10:56:01

Called an 1 hr before. Was told there were 6 ladies available. Got there & was told no cards accepted. My bad for not asking before hand. Took abt 15mins to get to the ATM and back.

Was shown 3 ladies others got booked in the time we were away apparently.

Told the madam no thanks. Demanded I pay R200 for the 20sec viewing or would not be let out the gate cos this was "high class" establishment!

Told her where to get off & was ready to drive thro the gate when madam & bodyguard come out to tell me I'm lucky they opening the gate cos again "this is a high class establishment"

Want to tell her where to get off again but decided against it just to avoid further animosity. Ugliest madam eva just not worth the effort.

Stopped a few blocks down the road to call another sp on the site also in the fern dale area.

Tells me she's a available...ask where she's based and gives me the name of the venue I left 5mins ago!

Say thanks but no thanks.

Ladies BIG MOMMA is probably costing you guys a fortune with host her hosting skills!

here2fku
here2fku - Re: Stiletto Ranch
Re: Stiletto Ranch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-01 20:29:01

hahahahahahaha TODAY IS THE 1ST OF APRIL
Stiletto Ranch
Stiletto Ranch - Re: Stiletto Ranch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-06 15:38:30

Hi Zen8
Thank you for your honest feedback, my sincere apologies for the unfortunate experience at our venue, this kind of behaviour is totally unacceptable and uncalled for. We have taken appropriate action against the persons involved and can assure you that it will not happen again.
Our clients are our priority and hope this experience has not put you off completely

We are in the process of sorting out our speedpoint machine.

Hope to see you soon

Regards
Cha.

Chmok
Chmok - Re: Stiletto Ranch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 674
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-07 00:47:04

I did read this, and thought it a serious problem.
Not the cards though, more the 'welcoming'.
Hope it's sorted, as this venue otherwise gets good reports.
whynot?
whynot? - Re: Stiletto Ranch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-08 12:08:25

I noticed these controversial comments on the place have disappered on the Stiletto Ranch adv under Randburg. Not a good sign at all. I can see nice WG on ESA web site, and I met one of them in another place some time ago. It was a good experience. But what I read just now here put definitely me off that place!!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.