Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-01 00:57:19

Name: Natasha

City: Johannesburg

Area: Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Natasha's Full Profile]

Wow is all I can say... What an amazing gal!!! I'm pretty sure she wasn't a tranny, but if she was then, well done!!! flippin got me... The trick I think is to ask for the trannies and act as if you may be interested in one. That way you will very likely get the honest answer as to who's a tranny or not... Maybe not a nice way to go about it, but it's almost impossible to tell, so...

Anyways, back to Natasha. Well, her English is terrible but she definitely tries to read you. She is young and not very experienced but does try hard. No OWO (but great bj) or gfe but she makes up for it (for me) in the massage section where she's not the best but very good. She looks really amazing in real life and you are looking for a really hot lady then give her a try.

Honestly speaking, I've had many of my best punts at Doms. Hopefully I didn't do a tranny as yet (got nothing against them), but all these gals are really sweet, mostly very hot and very willing to please and massage very well. I always leave feeling like a king and completely and properly shagged.

Will def return for Natasha and Cindy (also amazing, much better service likely due to experience).

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
R2D3
R2D3 - Re: Review - Natasha - Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Natasha - Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 399
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-03 19:06:32

How sure are you it wasn't a tranny?
mrwlk
mrwlk - Re: Review - Natasha - Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Natasha - Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-30 11:37:17

Honestly, pretty sure. I haven't been with one before (at least I think) so I can't be 100%. Amazing body (doesn't seem superficial) and very lady-like...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.