Gold Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-30 12:36:16

Name: She-male Tia Phoenixx

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Sandown

Full Profile: [View She-male Tia Phoenixx's Full Profile]

For some time now, I have been  interested in seeing a shemale... My first attempt was a major disappointment which made me actually give up on the idea... Until this week when I came across Tia.. After seeing how stunning and gorgeous this woman is, not to mention the hot reviews on her website, I immediately set out to get an appointment. I figured if I'm gonna give this fantasy another shot, this is the kinda woman I would need!She is working from an upmarket apartment in Sandton, which is temporary, as she is only visiting SA for a short time.I was a bit nervous as made my way there.. I knocked on her room door, and there she was... Looked just like her pics and dressed in a sexy outfit.. You would never say she was a shemale! She quickly made me at ease and comfortable.. Her voice is very feminine (which is a deciding factor for me) and she has a great personality, and we instantly clicked..I elected to take a quick shower. And then the fun started.. I booked the VIP package which includes a bunch of extras.. And she did not disappoint!She has soft smooth skin, beautiful firm ass, very responsive tits (she loves them to be played with) and of course a clean shaven uncut package. We had an amazing session! We both came twice.. And I think we both could have easily made it 3 or more times.. All of that build up of fantasising about the perfect erotic shemale was realised for me, and I finally got the satisfaction I been seeking for a long time.. It was an experience I will never forget... I still cannot stop thinking about it! She is a game changer... She is more expensive than others, but it was worth every cent. Highly recommended! I'm actually hoping to secure another booking before she leaves SA..

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
darkchild4life
darkchild4life - Re: Review - She-male Tia Phoenixx - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - She-male Tia Phoenixx - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-30 14:51:52

I called her and tried to make an appointment but she brushed me off real quick just because I said I saw her fee for VIP was starting at 3500 rands. She just said "you got it wrong, sorry, bye bye". Quite disappointed even though I really wanted to meet her
Pere007
Pere007 - Re: Review - She-male Tia Phoenixx - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 175
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-30 19:12:47

@rdent> Please tell us more. Until what time will she be in SA? I see she is in Cape Town from tomorrow...

I would do anything to visit this vixen!!
Tia Phoenixx
Tia Phoenixx - Re: Review - She-male Tia Phoenixx - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-30 19:43:55

Thank you for the review my friend, rd007..I truly appreciate that.

And for you darkchild4life, i apologize for being "short" on the phone. please understand that most of the callers are not serious, therefore i test how serious they are by asking some questions and if they can answer them correctly, it usually shows that they are serious, then I will proceed to booking.

Please give me a call tonight! Or maybe when i'm coming back to Joburg again!

And for you Pere007, i look forward to seeing you soon

Have a nice weekend!

Tia
rdent007
rdent007 - Re: Review - She-male Tia Phoenixx - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-31 00:28:09

@pere007, she has probably left for cape Town already, however she said she would be touring SA for the better part of April.. I think the response wasn't great so far for joburg, which is such a pity! Hopefully if there is a lot if interest, she will consider coming back for a few days. I really hope she does! This woman is truly once in lifetime type of girl... She has changed my entire outlook on shemales with such an erotic experience, it has surpassed my wildest fantasies... I still cannot stop thinking about her!
Tia Phoenixx
Tia Phoenixx - Re: Review - She-male Tia Phoenixx - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-01 07:19:12

In Cape town right now! Durban next!

I'm still waiting for your phone call Rdent007 for our weekend booking...
havata
havata - Re: Review - She-male Tia Phoenixx - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1801
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-02 09:30:29

rdent, you mention extras??? there are usually no extras with self-respecting shemales, all is standard. What do you mean?
johnnydrama
johnnydrama - Re: Review - She-male Tia Phoenixx - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-02 11:25:43

Kicking myself for missing this beauty while she was in JHB!
rdent007
rdent007 - Re: Review - She-male Tia Phoenixx - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-02 22:08:30

Havata, check her website. There's GFE and VIP on offer... It's all explained
havata
havata - Re: Review - She-male Tia Phoenixx - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1803
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-02 22:34:01

OK, cool. However, for those prices to pay for extras is a bit greedy on her side....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.