Navigation
classy
classy - Taylor dbn/cpt
Taylor dbn/cpt
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-27 21:25:56

My worst punt of 2013. I left without even getting off. She is an absolute waist of time and money.

I booked a two hour session and when I got there I paid and then she says she has another client coming in an hour and a half. I told her to cancel which she did (I think). Then came the massage....she made me sit on a massage chair!!!
Then the hot bath tub. She says I should get in alone because she is feeling too hot. So I said forget the bath then she got in. We did nothing in there.
Then we got to the room. She tries to get on with it by dipping a tissue in poppers and placing it on my nose then tried to shake me off quickly. I got a little high but I stoped her.
So I think I was quite patient with her up until that point which was when I decided to leave. She got upset as if it was my fault.

Anyway after that I left. I didn't take my money back cos she was acting like such a b##$#.
I got to my car and felt like shit so I decided to give Madi a call. Check madi's profile for the review.
classy
classy - Re: Taylor dbn/cpt
Re: Taylor dbn/cpt
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-27 21:28:11

I'm posting from my phone so please no crap about errors in punctuation.
bbwlover1
bbwlover1 - Re: Taylor dbn/cpt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-29 11:32:29

Hi Classy,

Wer is Taylour working from? Is it a house with other girls or from a hotel?

Was thinking of seeing her but after ur review i changed my mind?
classy
classy - Re: Taylor dbn/cpt
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-30 09:48:56

She is working from a flat in Musgrave. It's a private flat there is no one around. It has tight security and you have to sign in.

Really this lady is a waist of time. She offers Greek as well but if you do Greek you can't get p@#sy until you shower again. When you meet her she is all nice but when it's time to do the deed she lets full of shit. She also doesn't have any milk left. Her excuse was that a client milked her clean earlier.

Anyway it's water under the bridge now I lost 1.5k which she said is her price for a full package everything goes. What a waist.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.