Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-23 21:02:12

Name: Ghq - Kayla

City: Johannesburg

Area: Atholhurst

Full Profile: [View Ghq - Kayla's Full Profile]

Visted Kayla and she gave a very good hard massage. She has a warm personality and set me at ease quite quickly.

The only thing I am a bit critical about is that it felt as though she wanted to rush through the sensual part of the massage. That is why I am rating her as a 4 instead of a 5. Perhaps I just caught her on a bad day though.

Everything else went well, good privacy, friendly receptionist lady, clean towels and shower facilities.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
happyme
happyme - Re: Review - Ghq - Kayla - Atholhurst Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ghq - Kayla - Atholhurst Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-20 10:45:57

Name: Ghq - Kayla

City: Johannesburg

Area: Atholhurst

Full Profile: [View Ghq - Kayla's Full Profile]

I normally don’t do reviews unless the punt (If you can call a massage a punt) is exceptionally good or bad, Visited Kyala on Friday, she looks as good as her photos and is soft spoken with a very pleasant manor. She is very eager to please by making sure you are comfortable and at ease. If you are looking for a good hard massage, maybe she could able to help, I don’t know! But this is not my thing when going to this type of venue. She certainly gave me an awesome sensual massage one of the best I have had, and the way she worked her hands and boobs ensured the ending was also great.
The venue has decent privacy, nice clean shower facilities on suite with clean towels.

At no time did the session feel rushed, the only criticism I have, was she finished way before the time was up, which I only realized as I was leaving. All round a great experience, and I would highly recommend her.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.