Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-22 08:38:29

Name: Kate

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose/Birnam

Full Profile: [View Kate's Full Profile]

Been with her 2 weeks ago and cannot stop trying to make another visit. She is sexy and gives a fantastic experience. Really renewed my faith in Thai WG's. Maybe I should start with the Thai girls all over again. She is very sexy and allows everything, anal is extra though. Must visit soon.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Snake93
Snake93 - Re: Review - Kate - Melrose/Birnam Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kate - Melrose/Birnam Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-24 20:55:34

Name: Kate

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose/Birnam

Full Profile: [View Kate's Full Profile]

Called the agency a couple of times to inquire about Kate as I saw Naver's review and liked the pics. Went in this afternoon and saw her sitting at the table. Definitely like what I saw as she was wearing the same dress as in the pics. Cute face, nice waist to hip ratio and was pretty cool.

On to the action, I delayed the massage and went right for it.

In terms of description. Pictures are dead on. Was a bit disappointed when she took off her dress. She has clearly had kids as there was some extra skin around her tummy area and her chest sagged a bit. Nonetheless, she had a nice set of hips a shapely bum, so depends on what you're looking for.

Started off muffing and she was extremely responsive. Was down there for a while and she came twice before it was my turn. Then went for a CBJ which was pretty good with a nice motion and deep throat action. She was aiming to please and doing a good job of it. Then moved to missionary, got a good rhythm and stayed in that position with her moaning softly until cup #1 was served.

Then opted for the massage which was actually pretty nice and lasted for about 15 min or so. On for round 2, which started with a nice HJ followed by more CBJ. I was ready in no time. Immediately opted to doggy to take advantage of her best assets. Pounded her in this position for a while before switching to lazy doggy in which cup #2 was served. All in all, a nice time with a nice lady. Not the hottest WG I've been with, but she gave a great performance. Would go back in a pinch. Gave a three for privacy as I bumped into two other patrons in the parking lot after leaving the house.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.