JC69
JC69 - Re: Review - Nakita - Northcliff Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nakita - Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-08 12:57:34
Edited: 2013-04-08 12:59:36

From reading your replies you sound coloured and hot and sexy JUST the way I like it mail me some time lets chat and see if we can meet
Nakita
Nakita - Re: Review - Nakita - Northcliff Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-08 13:17:21

hey sweetie no not coloured i am caucasian, but thank you for your very nice comments.xxx
Theand
Theand - Re: Review - Nakita - Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 262
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-08 13:35:34

As one that started seeing working girls from a very young age because I wanted to experience older women, Nakita just by her pictures represent the very woman I wanted to be with. Going by the descriptions of still have a slightly older appearance would have had me phoning her in a heartbeat.

Reading these comments does make on think but I for one am going to leave down to my own personal experience with her because I have not lost my taste for older women. I think Nakita can be upset as her livelihood is being threatened and in an industry that contains many bad elements it will never be easy to say who is right or wrong. Also Nakita has not been on this site for that long and even some of the best girls have only gotten some of the scores they have through time.

For me, it's just a matter of time And opportunity but I for one will be paying her a visit. I just wish I was 18 walking through her door because man did I have Some good experience with cougars, even if they were working girls.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Nakita - Northcliff Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-04-08 15:58:03

Since it seems my review started all this. This was my experience. I did not bad mouth you in anyway, I gave my opinion. I am sorry if I offended you as i only gave a account of my experience. If there is anything that I said in my review that is not true, then let me know. I will gladly correct it.
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Nakita - Northcliff Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 257
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-08 20:48:58

Name: Nakita

City: Johannesburg

Area: Northcliff

Full Profile: [View Nakita's Full Profile]

After chatting on the phone and agreeing to what i was looking for (GFE)i ended up taking a 2 hour booking .What i found was a well groomed lady in her forties with an amazing body ,We enjoyed some good laughs and the sex was awesome ,the massage was average but i was not their for that ,Explored her well toned body and she seemed to enjoy a good muffing ,i found her to be pretty sensual and she delivered what she promised ,Definately planning another visit shortly ,on the negative side ,the room was small and dark with only a table no bed ,but Nakita more than made up for that

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-04-08 22:00:09

Nakita..... I don't think your outburst was called for.
I call it like I see it.....if you looked at it from my perspective maybe you would see differently

Anyhow..... Getting a post from garyj has eased my mind

Please note that I did not mean any malice from my post and your reaction was rather astounding- but think about it...... One post amd the dude hacka jack joined a few hours before???

Anyhow enough said..... You do have an awesome body. Garyj has put the doubt out of my mind

Incidentally this is why the reliable punter badge is so useful

Thanks I guess to ESA
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-05-29 15:23:49

I see that this lady is in George now. Have been trying to get hold of her for the last 2 days but her phone is off.
Nakita, if you read this message, could you let us know if your number has changed ?
Thanks
incognito
incognito - Re: Review - Nakita - Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 265
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-30 23:14:31

If this lady has the body she has and is 40...WOW! Well done to her. If the other punters don't like it, more for others. I actually love a late 30's lady that is hot as hell and willing to please...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.