Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Nakita - Northcliff Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nakita - Northcliff Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-04-07 12:04:06

Sheesh, babe, easy on the aggro. The body looks smoking hot. I will be in touch this week and give an honest, balanced report back. Johnny.
Nakita
Nakita - Re: Review - Nakita - Northcliff Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-07 12:34:52

hi johny

look forward to it, apologies it was not aimed at you, i am mad as hell at these punters who come on here and diss not just me but other girls to call a regular a pimp and think we should thank our lucky stars that they call on us. it is not ok to lie about the girls and expect us to be ok with it. we work dam hard. you dont like or click with us then move on dont ruin our business or our reputation its just not right.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-04-07 13:01:16

Cool babe look fwd to it
rugbym
rugbym - Re: Review - Nakita - Northcliff Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 314
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-07 14:29:51

@Johnny, look forward to reading your review.

@Nakita judging from your profile, you do look "hot", and I don't blame you for being upset and understand you sticking up for yourself.
Nakita
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-07 18:25:16

rugbym thank you for having my back and johny thanks guys this is awesome to see such really decent punters out there.xxx
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-04-07 19:34:43

I'll admit you have a smoking hot body, and another review will be interesting. I still don't think your wild attacks were called for and were not in your own best interest.
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Nakita - Northcliff Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 256
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-07 21:03:58

Spoke to Nakita a few times and she was very pleasant , but never managed to hook up ,reading the reviews and comments i am a bit confused ,i will call and get clarification on what she offers ,hopefully its everything
Nakita
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-07 22:26:43

mark thank you for coming back to me but please understand i cannot allow punters to lie about me i have the right to protect myself i am the first one to admit if i have screwed up but anyone that has spoken to me will tell you i am nothing but friendly and polite on the phone, i even answer sms where most girls dont. i try ro get to my voicemails to. i also have the right to protect not only myself but my clients by not doing anyrhing that can not be in their or my best interest (bj bb) i am very well presented at all times and take care with myself so take great offense when a punter wants to trash my business out of malice. so i hope you as well as others will see that i am protecting a reputation that has been in tact. thank you again guys for the positive response it is much appreciated
Nakita
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-07 22:26:58

mark thank you for coming back to me but please understand i cannot allow punters to lie about me i have the right to protect myself i am the first one to admit if i have screwed up but anyone that has spoken to me will tell you i am nothing but friendly and polite on the phone, i even answer sms where most girls dont. i try ro get to my voicemails to. i also have the right to protect not only myself but my clients by not doing anyrhing that can not be in their or my best interest (bj bb) i am very well presented at all times and take care with myself so take great offense when a punter wants to trash my business out of malice. so i hope you as well as others will see that i am protecting a reputation that has been in tact. thank you again guys for the positive response it is much appreciated
Nakita
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-07 22:27:31

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.