Al-S
Al-S - Girls in PE?
Girls in PE?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:31

Hi

I'll me going on a business trip to Port Elizabeth within the next few months, probably for a week or two. Since there's unfortunately not much to do in PE, I was wondering if there were any recommended girls to visit. There unfortunately don't appear to be any listed on ESA!

Any recomendations welcome,

Al
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Girls in PE?
Re: Girls in PE?
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:31

2x Girls I could recomend.

Jamie 073 120 6751
Bianca 076 432 7926

Later,
Al-S
Al-S - Re: Girls in PE?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:37

Thanks for the tip X-Pert. Unfortunately, I couldn't get through to either of those numbers prior to my arrival in PE, or during my stay there.

I tried some of the numbers listed in the classifieds, but was only dissapointed. Very few of the girls are anything to look at, and those that are appear to be completely disinterested in what they're doing. Most dissapointing.

The one girl, who I actually had a nice chat to on the phone, was listed in the paper, but had actually moved to JHB. She told me that most of the girls try and get out of PE to JHB (where the money is) as fast as possible.

It would be useful if ESA could expand their PE section from the current zero!
jp
jp - Re: Girls in PE?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:38

there is nice girls in pe try this one a stunner

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.