Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1563
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-20 07:01:45

Name: Sky

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Sky's Full Profile]

Ended up with Sky as a result of the old bait n switch trick with Shanty from the same venue being the bait. After being presented Sky as the alternative, little joe said go for it especially since she is a real looker. Asked for the bathroom only to find no soap, no towel and realized there was no point. Went back to the room and started chatting with sky as i shed some layers. Payment upfront and it started with a massage and a bit of a body slide. Sky has the sexiest little titties ever and when the real bonding started i went down for a bit of a snack only to find the food was not the freshest. Don't get me wrong it was not decaying or anything sick like that, just not "just washed freshness"
She seemed to enjoy this and the kissing which then took place. She did not seem to be a clockwatcher and obliged with every position required. A real solid session lead to a seriously good release.
I requested a towel and some soap or showergel to freshen up but alas it seemed these are just not available.
The venue is the Minerva Ave one and if you're not one of the first 2 or 3 cars there, you pretty much have to park on the street.
Sky does not show her face for personal reasons and in my opinion would be alot busier if she did.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sky - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sky - Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-03-20 15:00:51

hmm...the lack of cleanliness is a concern
DayRider
DayRider - Re: Review - Sky - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sky - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 950
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-21 16:24:30

Dunno - "went down for a bit of a snack only to find the food was not the freshest. Don't get me wrong it was not decaying or anything sick like that, just not "just washed freshness" -" I find very "offputting"!!! Will give this a miss!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.