Navigation
Monika
Monika - Re: Review - Monika - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Monika - Menlyn Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 758
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-21 18:24:08

@ Moto and Jav... thank you guys soo much..
Will not forget you.. till our next encounter...
jpl2016
jpl2016 - Re: Review - Monika - Moreleta Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Monika - Moreleta Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-20 10:59:14

Name: Monika

City: Pretoria

Area: Moreleta Park

Full Profile: [View Monika's Full Profile]

Met Monika a week back. Left very satisfied. If looking for massage anf GFE; then Minika is a good choice. Thanks Monika

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Monika
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 790
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-21 01:40:13

Jpl2016... some people will never understand the term gfe. .
Our time and conversation to you felt like the gfe experience ... I am and will be always available even jus for a talk over a glass of wine ... from the the bottom of my left tit I truly enjoyed our time together... till we meet again .. kisses all the way
Lanavol
Lanavol - Re: Review - Monika - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Monika - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-25 11:16:35
Edited: 2017-04-25 11:21:53

Saw this delectable lady in Amanzimtoti. Lovely phone manner, although initially somewhat reserved, but did not mind communicating by messaging, after being informed that I have no privacy to talk. This means a lot to me - consideration. I value consideration highly.

Good directions, found the place easily. A very nice and cozy guest house, parking in front away from the street. Nice big room, spotless.

Monika met me at the gate (not the door, the gate). All smiles and very cordial, like old friends. I was stunned by this girl's classic beauty. Tight jeans showing off a beautifully curved derriere and legs. We sat, had some drinks, talked shit, decided to go out for dinner. Had more drinks at the restaurant. Easy manner, genuine sparkling laugh.... went back to her place.

There was no awkwardness in getting naked and enjoying the bodies given to us by the Providence. She is squeaky clean, responsive, open and a total delight to be with, on top of being beautiful, funny and sharp witted. I could not stay away from those lovely nipples, nor from the area between the tailbone and the pubic bone ... :-) No taboos detected. A fireball of sensual energy. Unfortunately I was rather tired after a long week so couldn't carry on the whole night and didn't have stamina for asking about extras, but just cuddling was also a treat. Some more oral delights in the morning and time to shower and say goodbye. No clocks, no innuendos about ending the session, there was even talk about having breakfast together but I had to go. Parted like true mates, and I knew I will be seeing her again.

Due to commitments I could not deliver on my promise to make her birthday memorable, but I hope she enjoyed the present :-) Miss M, you rock and see you again soon! Will be regular whenever physically and financially possible!

Miaow... :-)

Monika
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 804
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-25 19:36:10

Thank you love... I did receive my present via DHL..
Jus the thought that counts into you doing such a beautiful thing... next time breakfast a must see u in June
Tappa Lot
Tappa Lot - Re: Review - Monika - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 228
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-25 21:19:00

Area: Pretoria East

Firstly I dont usually post a review but I've just had my world rocked. Being a massage addict I'm always in search of the perfect combination of skilled massage combined with a sublime sensual touch. From the telephone conversation, confirmation of the booking and eventual experience itself Monika oozed sheer class and sexy mischief and didn't just tick the boxes but raised the bar to dizzying heights.

Miss Mo your massage skills are phenomenal. You ironed out my knots with such ease that within a matter a minutes I realized that I was in the hands of a world class masseuse and completely relaxed.

The sensual finish completely blew my mind. Beautiful body, magical touch. Thank you for the quality time. Though I left thoroughly satisfied you've created a hunger for more of your celestial touch...which is highly addictive.

I'm already anticipating my next visit. See you soon beautiful, sassy Miss Mo.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Monika
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 806
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-25 21:36:55

@ Tappa lot .... hmmmm don't let the jeans and the cute face full ya .. I am TOXIC love .... enjoy ur eve love glad I could help ....

Kisses Miss Mo... think a name change in order ... giggles
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Monika - Pretoria East Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-04-27 14:37:47

Area: Pretoria East

I always wanted to visit Monika .Read all the fantastic reviews, so I was expecting a lot.I requested a firm massage and Monika delivered. As for the sensual bits, I got way more than I expected. Personal hygiene is a prerequisite when visiting her. Seems like I met her expectations, as I was allowed to enjoy her. Very vocal when you press the right buttons.Wow..I hope she allows me to return again..

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Monika - Menlyn Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-05-08 09:54:34

Hi Monika. Pm me your rates ple
Lanavol
Lanavol - Re: Review - Monika - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-12 17:45:59

Monika, the new set is fantastic! The aura around you just gives me so much positive energy! ... and a boner! Mwah!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.