Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mynx - Fish Hoek Cape Town
Re: Review - Mynx - Fish Hoek Cape Town
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-12-01 01:16:02

Love the reviews! So, so arousing! Sent a pm.
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Mynx - Fish Hoek Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-11 19:05:56

Name: Mynx

City: Cape Town

Area: Fish Hoek

Full Profile: [View Mynx's Full Profile]

Where do I begin? I had Mynx on my TDL for a long time , but never pulled the trigger. Then I saw reviews from @HarryBosman, @TheLastRonin and @Bacchus275 and I had to see her. Communication was easy, open and transparent , which is very important for me .

This was many firsts for me. The first time I have ever pre-scheduled 2 hours for a first time meet-up, the first time I have ever travelled almost 90 mins each way to see a provider and some other "firsts" that Mynx introduced me to. All of these were worth every minute I spent with her.

Like many others, I go in fairly nervous, because each punter's experience is different. Mynx has been doing this for a long time , has a rocking body (which I couldnt keep my hands off ) and a lovely face. We got to chat for a bit about our likes and dislikes (and any that are in place during this Covid time) . She is super easy to talk to, has many other interests outside this business and I loved that she is so in tune with who she is and her sexuality (which is off the charts)

I told her I'd like her to take the lead and she is a bit of a dom, so I think that went down well (nothing worse for me than someone who just submissively lies there waiting for something to happen).

For the next hour of so , I got to go down on her (DATY), along with some facesitting (a recent fetish of mine) and was probably one of the most sublime experiences I have had . She encouraged and guided me to give her the pleasure she deserves (which in turn gave me so much pleasure ) including some edging for her . She tasted incredible and responded ever better, such a turn on for me . I could have spent all 2 hours there.

The rest of the time was a combination of cuddling, chatting, some OWO and an amazing grinding experience where both of us exploded ( my excitement got the better of me ). More rounds for her after that , an incredible turn-on to experience someone so orgasmic (and so open about it) .

Mynx is the ultimate courtesan . I loved the time with her . She doesnt time watch (although I am very respectful of the time I have with anyone I meet) and her attention during your time with her is solely on you. I'd love to come back again and experience even more next time.

For those who havent seen her , just do it.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mynx
Mynx - Re: Review - Mynx - Fish Hoek Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-13 08:52:56

My Dearest Paramour,

I provide the lustful potential...
You provide the electricity
And then... FIRE

% YOUR Mynx
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-01-26 10:43:01

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I probably got her on a off day.She was clearly stressed from moving venues and was getting calls from her mother during the session which she answered.This always leaves one awkward while waiting for her to complete the call. This resulted in lots of time wasted and she did not extend the 1hr session Her body is amazing. Great owo and amazing rider. Want to return as the deed and her body was great but doubt it due to my experience in the day.
Also weird having a Great Dane dog in a small hotel room during the session. Fyi. I love dogs but not when they are on the bed before a session is about yo start

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Kirby18 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-09 09:44:55

The fact that this is something like my fifth review of her, probably should give you a clue of how much I enjoy visiting the magnificent Mynx.

I’ve been to visit her several times over the last few weeks and the reason for returning repeatedly, is that she has a way of making each booking more thrilling and exciting than the previous one. She’s dynamite and she hits all the right spots for me. She also has an uncanny ability to find new spots to hit every time I see her. And even though I’m a repeat visitor, she still puts the same effort in her appearance (and performance) as the first time I met her. She has a seemingly endless supply of sexy lingerie and I’ve been treated to a different outfit every single time I set foot in her neat, clean and private little love cottage.

I adore her beautiful face, sexy body, awesome body art and her incredible personality. She’s great to talk to and has a fantastic sense of humor. With each visit, I look forward to catching up almost as much as doing the dirty. As far as the latter is concerned, she always treats me like a king. From the bare blows, the toy shows and the energetic fucking, she certainly knows how to get me going. As I’ve mentioned before, she encourages (almost insists) that I go down her every time I see her. This is something with which I am more than happy to oblige. That moment when she grabs my hair and pull my head closer before she gushes is my happy place and I could live there forever.

I’m so glad I found her and that she is on my doorstep. I really can’t get enough, and I absolutely cannot wait to see her again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Mynx - Fish Hoek Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 13:47:06

Loved my time with Mynx . I can see why you go back so often. My only challenge is that Fish Hoek is so far from where I am ( almost 3 hours drive round trip just for travel ) .
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-03-02 10:16:14

Amazing time connecting with Mynx. Highly recommend her. Phenominal sex and great company!

Will visit her again for sure.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Humantis built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
pandrogas
pandrogas - Re: Review - Mynx - Fish Hoek Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-07 12:39:44
Edited: 2022-03-07 12:39:43

Mynx is all she is cracked up to be. Hot as hell, but very skilled on top of that. She knew how to push every button I had...

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-03-09 12:05:08

Love my time with Mynx. Amazing girl, lots of fun. She is my regular. Great personality, smart and sexy! Fucks like a demon!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Humantis built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-03-11 09:31:05

Lovely lady, great conversation, amazing mind, hot as hell, great sex, amazing body, love visiting Mynx. What a babe! Did I mention great sex? It was phenominal!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

* Until AdultChild built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.