Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-07 18:40:13

Name: Jean

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Jean's Full Profile]

I decided I had looked at the pics long enough and it was time to visit. Good telephone manner and when I got the address, I realized I knew the venue but had not been with her. When she came to meet me and I saw the booty, I knew this was going to be a good punt. She's probably older than the ad states. This is one for the booty lovers and from the get go, this was always going to end in one way.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and started with a BJ before dropping to her knees in the same act. Afterwards, as I knelt on the bed, she was underneath with her head right in-between my legs, letting me stroke and feel the inner-cheeks of her mouth. While not mesmerizing, the BJ was good and got me horny for that ass. As she straddled me and went for a ride, I knew this was no pretend booty and exactly what I needed on this targeted booty punt. That ass was bouncing on me as I grabbed with both hands feeling the bounce and ensuring that we didn't break rhythm, with no inches to spare. I had planned a few more maneuvers but as I glimpsed at the ass as she was changing position, although earlier than planned, it was time for doggy style - the main course.

This was a bang hard and get banged by the booty. She put it out there for me to feast on which more or less signaled 'it's all yours'. I positioned myself and held on for dear life and then started firing that booty like Franco Nero 'original Django' was firing the Mitrailleuse Machine Gun (MMG) he dragged in a coffin. She was taking no prisoners and it was a matter of time before the bullets came flying. As I recovered, she started off with an electric massage and I must say I did enjoy the sensation, but she then went onto a full massage which was great.

However, this was not a cum once kinda ass and I had to get on the MMG again. Little time was spent warming up, and I positioned myself accordingly as I unleashed a barrage bullets making sure there were no survivors. We then showered and I left.

Booty lovers will enjoy this one.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Matobetsa
Matobetsa - Re: Review - Jean - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jean - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-07 21:36:11

Nice review.. Yu seem to have enjoyed yourself there... But you only giving her 3 for service...

I dropped yu a Mssg...pls check
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Review - Jean - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 197
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-07 21:56:10

3 for privacy....
Hardmoves
Hardmoves - Re: Review - Jean - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-07 22:51:44

I definitely gave a 5 for service as it was very deserved and a 3* (star) rating. For me service does not equate to the star rating as I am taking a global view, but realize I am at odds with the typical ratings I have seen on the site. A very good and enjoyable one gets a 3* for me and 4* when we start doing some very kinky stuff. 5* has got to be something in the punting heavens and I'm unlikely to give a 5* the first time just to make sure it was not a one-off. Wack & similar punts get zero (0) stars from me even if it's a 2 for service. Hope my rating is clearer now.

I gave 3 for privacy because it is a venue with other WG's and a bar, though no one sees you in the room. Not en-suite bathroom, but venue is clean.
hubby72
hubby72 - Re: Review - Jean - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-28 20:22:49

Can I ask if she is still working at this venue and if so what is the name of the venue and what are the contact details????

Thanks

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.