Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-05 22:03:44

Name: Jenny

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Jenny's Full Profile]

She is lovely girl. Had a pleasant experience. Nice bj. She does try hard to please. Enjoyed the massage and tried a few positions. Overall good experience.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
lone-ranger
lone-ranger - Re: Review - Jenny - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jenny - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-10 06:44:33

I guess she works out of Pammy's Place. Only problem with the Asian ladies is you have to spend your time coaching them on what you want,also the language barier and their famous line " OOH SO BIG,SO VERY VERY BIG" And they don't know what a GFE is. If u into a quicky and a less than average massage then they are fine. Personally I prefer to take it slow and pro long the experience and have a true GFE. That's my 5cents worth.
Theand
Theand - Re: Review - Jenny - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 260
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-14 13:09:14

Having been with many Asian girls, most of them Thai I can honestly say they have been the best. Some regulars needed coaching as you say but it was well worth the time and effort and some just knew the job. Mostly depended on the girl.

As for the oh so very big line, I used that in 2 ways to get the service I wanted. For some dirty talk although somewhat limited at times but enough to get through a session or try get some anal action with a question of which so very small hole can I use it on.
kaeneric
kaeneric - Re: Review - Jenny - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-17 16:22:14

Is she post-op or born a girl? One always worries if p/o not your thing.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Jenny - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1550
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-17 17:17:21

Pammy's has a strict policy against post ops so id be fairly certain Jenny is the real deal
kaeneric
kaeneric - Re: Review - Jenny - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-17 18:58:17

Tx for the feedback, Q!
Theand
Theand - Re: Review - Jenny - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-25 18:10:41

Name: Jenny

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Jenny's Full Profile]

Was in the area and just couldn't resist the urge to pop as I am not always in the area. Was introduced to the girls one by one and as Jenny walked in my decision was made.

Offered a shower which I took leaving her to prepare herself in the room. Came back to find her sitting on the edge of the bed with nothing but her panties waiting. My dropped my towel and walked up to the bed. Gestured me to lay down for massage but declined. Took hold of her hand and placed it on my erection. She immediately started playing with it and not long afterwards began giving me an awesome blow job stopping her just short of cumming.

Pushed her back on the bed and spread her legs to go down on her pussy. After a few minutes I couldn't resist the urge and on with a condom and proceeded to shag her tight little pussy. As I went on she started to make all the right little moans but the best came when she started fingering my anus. I could decide to thrust deeper or push back on her finger. Then she made it easy by pushing her finger in and as good as it felt, I really started to thrusting harder until I came full blast I to her.

After a a clean up we just lay cuddling, I couldn't resist playing with her pussy during this time to which she climbed on top of me and allowed to eat her once again until time ran out.

A Devine woman. Very keen to taste her once more.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.