Basic Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-03 14:44:22

Name: Janay

City: Johannesburg

Area: Benoni/Northmead

Full Profile: [View Janay's Full Profile]

Okay this is not an actual review because i was unable to visit this lady. Just airing my dissapointment here, and this seems to be the norm with these girls if you look at similar things that happened to other punters.

I called her earlier today to confirm if she was working today, to which she said yes. I asked about making an appointment she said call before you come through. I had to shuffle some other arrangements so that i could visit her, so that was fine.

I called back at 2pm to confirm a booking. I asked if i can get a 3pm appointment, she says she is unsure. So i ask what time are you free, she thinks about it and then she tells me she isnt working today???

Very dissapointing especially since i shuffled some other things i had to do today.

Ratings:

Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
ethanh
ethanh - Re: Review - Janay - Benoni/Northmead Johannesburg
Re: Review - Janay - Benoni/Northmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-05 09:28:52

Thanks for the feedback Janay, appreciate it.

Thanks you also for the offer to reduce your rate. I will pay full price, only ask you make up for the mishap with your service.

Will try see you again this weekend.
DHL
DHL - Re: Review - Janay - Benoni/Northmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-05 11:28:05

HI U GV A GOOD MASSAGE AND UR PERSONALITY IS GGOD N U VERY BEAUTIFULL NICE ATITTUDE THANKS
Sharkie44
Sharkie44 - Re: Review - Janay - Benoni/Northmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-14 19:46:47

Name: Janay

City: Johannesburg

Area: Benoni/Northmead

Full Profile: [View Janay's Full Profile]

I'm not your regular punter, so please consider that I was a bit nervous throughout. And in general I don't like nagging for more or being forceful.

This lady could work at The Grand for 2 reasons:
1 - She has a great body. Better than photos suggest. Young. And not a bad face at all, if anything a bit young.
2 - She's not much into spending more time than 3 songs with you. (Ok, some girls at The Grand actually do...)

I phoned, said I will be there in 15 min. I was, she met me at the door. All of a sudden she could only offer half an hour because she had another appointment (not mentioned on the phone... and actually I didn't believe her). Then she took a shower, mmmm. This is never a good thing to put a guy through, ladies!!! Unless the guy can join:-) Upon return, she stood on the opposite side of the bed and asked what I wanted. Problem is she's also shy and nervous, just like me, but also maybe not so into what she does. Maybe for a more assertive punter the experience could be better.

Mechanical BJ, which I suspect could be better with punter's guidance. Good enough fuck, her being bottom and then doggy. I finished quickly (not done it for a while, oops!), and asked for a massage for the remainder of the time. Fair massage, but I think the third song must have been playing already, because then she said "I think our time is up...". 17 minutes in total since she returned from the shower, just about 3 songs, right? And my shortest punt ever!

Would I return? Maybe if she offered discounts for half of the half an hour, 17 minutes. For her beautifyl body, not for TLC. But maybe a more assertive/experienced punter will find better value.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Samsuck
Samsuck - Re: Review - Janay - Benoni/Northmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 163
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-14 19:56:32

Good review, very well laid out.
Skyhawk
Skyhawk - Re: Review - Janay - Benoni/Northmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-14 22:40:07

Honest review

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.