Gold Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-28 11:38:06

Name: Levi / The Play Room

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Levi / The Play Room's Full Profile]

It all started when during the ESA screening , saintjj announced that he is planning to visit the Play Room . BendOver and I thought that would a good time to visit after all the brouhaha about this venue on the forum . We landed up at the venue after a short drive Andrew was greeted by two lovely ladies - Katja and Chanel . The place is awesome and tailormade for punters like us who like to visit and spend time with the ladies before booking them . After some time we were joined by another set of lovely ladies - Tash and Levi . Now Levi in that short dress with her her hair tied back in a small ponytail looked absolutely stunning . Her photos never did any kind of justice to her . I already had a bad reputation of dissing the venue in the forum . So I remained a bit quiet and let Saintjj and Bendover do all the talking with the ladies . Although Bendover wanted to go with Levi , he was gentleman enough to let me a go at her . But then an important call came up and I have to attend that . There was also this psuedo defiance of not booking from a place who did show some attitude on the forum . But its always the little head who takes the call in these matters . His desires were not misplaced with this gorgeous one . So after the call , I made my move for an hour of booking .Went to the room . Very neat with clean and dry towels for everything . A massage bed on the side (which we used for other purposes). Kisses like a devil and catches on the subtleties of foreplay very well . She does not have a set pattern of moves . Rather she will go with the flow . Very accomodating to your requests as well as enjoys herself as well . She enjoys greek more than the normal thing . Her OWO was an expert one where she know the way around that area . What was the best part about her is that when you book her or with her , you are her number one priority . This sometimes she does to a fault as well . When I accompanied her to HOE alongwith Tash and Kickass , and Kickass was the one who booked her , she made it sure that she is there for Kickass for the whole time . I tried flirting with her and she actually shot me down . The reverse happened when I was with her in the Play Room . She rejected advances from every other guy(including Kickass) when I was with her and her only attention was toward me and me only . In her opinion , she cannot possibly abandon the guy who actually paid for her time . That for me was the most impressive thing about her . Now a small thing - her price is on the higher side and you roughly get an hour . But what you is get full value for money . Almost everything is on offer and she is like a real girlfriend to you for the whole hour . So for me the price is actually not at all a concern when you get the service . But two small words of advice . DO NOT , I repeat DO NOT book her for half an hour .If you are in a hurry then she is not the right choice at all . The second advice is that if possible , try to spend some time chatting with her before you go into the room . That is easy to do if you can come on a weekday when she is in the Playroom . If you can click during your interaction then go ahead and you will have a very good time with her .

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
saintjj
saintjj - Re: Review - Levi / The Play Room - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Levi / The Play Room - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1574
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-28 13:04:18

Name: Levi / The Play Room

Full Profile: [View Levi / The Play Room's Full Profile]

OK...a few singles of Whisky and the combination of the videos, really got me warmed up!So,as Kraatos mentioned,we arrived at The Playroom.

I had a chat with Levi on the phone a few weeks prior to our visit,so that's the reason for the 5 rating on telephone manner.

So sitting and having a few drinks and chatting with the ladies really made this experience a bit more relaxed, and sort of set the tone for my experience later.BenOver and I decided to step back,as we could see that Kraatos,really had his eye on Levi.BUT, as soon as he received a phone call,I decided...Why Keep a lovely lady waiting...LOL... so went into the room with Levi.

This must go down as one of the most relaxed punts I have had.I will be repeating a lot of what Kraatos has already mentioned,so to shorten this review, I will just confirm, that my experience was very similar...Just to add that seconds, if possible,thirds and greek is all on the menu!

So gents that like the mix and book set up( at The Playroom) call her.
For those who like the more private set up , talk to her as she mentioned that she works from another venue as well(a house that is a bit more private)

go visit and enjoy!...but be warned, she does come at a price!

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Levi - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Levi - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 604
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-22 21:37:55

Name: Levi

Full Profile: [View Levi's Full Profile]

Paid her a visit again today and she is still fantastic, I had a great time with Roxy, she hasn't forgotten how use her skills! Brilliant visit hopefully many more to come.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.