Navigation
cats
cats - Re: Review - Shyloh - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Re: Review - Shyloh - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-12 10:17:14

Super... feel the same way... I would love to get into her... but won't go there just for a wank... I wish she would clarify!!!
even the reviewers are not clear cut!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shyloh - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Shyloh - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-06-16 19:13:44

Name: Shyloh

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Manor

Full Profile: [View Shyloh's Full Profile]

Visited Shyloh today in the afternoon. It had been a long time. And a good massage after a game of golf was very much in order.

Had a great session as usual. She is a professional and gives her 110pc all the time. Hectic work schedule and then a golf outing my body was screaming for some shyloh touch and it was great. Good solid massage lot of sensuality and play and a great finish...

In between had some wine caught up on our day to day lives.. laughed and joked a bit.. so all in all both physical and mental detox...

I always enjoy our sessions.. and for those who have not experienced Shyloh you are missing an experience. .. I notice some people asking about services of shyloh... hey guys... this is what shyloh...is teasing naughty and sexually charged. But she has her limits.. no extras or fh is on offer... she has made it clear in her postings.. but she has a way about her and unless you see that you will end up on the wrong side.. she is a lady and a professional.. she has her limits and one needs to respect that. I see her for what she offers... their are other 400+ on this website who offer more...

Anyways... it was a great session and I enjoyed the whole time.. will definitely see her soon again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shyloh - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-06-23 16:43:49

Spend a lovely hour with the sexy Shyloh today. She really is a 'sexually charged' lady, as previously described. She is a sexy, smart and she knows how to rock your world. Without a doubt the best massage lady in the business. I usually do not visit massage only ladies but Shyloh is INCREDIBLE and I will certainly return again and again.
Dankie Shyloh, sien jou binnekort weer. Hierdie keer vir daardie 'special' waarvan ons gepraat het.
toyboypta69
toyboypta69 - Re: Review - Shyloh - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-01 14:52:02

Wher do I start with this gorgeous lady!!! She is an absolute wonder to be around, her sexines , nawtiness , wilingness makes every second with her very pleasent. She knws exactly hw to please me with every visit. I'm fortunate to have visited this special lady a few times and even had over at my place. Becarefull guys you myt fall inlove very easily. See u soo babes

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shyloh - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-07-02 23:42:31

Wanted to break the cycle of seeing shyloh after long periods of gap. And despite her busy schedule being out of town and it being Sunday,shyloh made time for a session at La Luna on Sunday as a special case . her commitment and professionalism is par excellence. And I guess I am somewhat fortunate as well for her to make the necessary efforts to accommodate me.

Well there is not much more to be said than what I have already said and so have many others. Shyloh is an experience no matter if it is first time or nth time. An experience that is truly outstanding . she is professional classy and oozes sensuality. She is a lady and deserves to be treated with respect.I have the pleasure of knowing her well now . but never has she taken that for granted.

Great massage with lot of sensuality good lively intelligent conversation and a sexy classy lady ...

Thanks shy and hope to see u soon..hope u did leave some chocolate for me for the next visit... See u soon. Take care.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

rockgod
rockgod - Re: Review - Shyloh - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 190
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-03 07:41:48

Shyloh saw your pm babe. Will you think me a pervert if I confess I fantasise about you sitting on my face? I think I need to break my stance if avoidin massage only girls just for you.
toyboypta69
toyboypta69 - Re: Review - Shyloh - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-08 12:57:33

I AM TOTALY CRAZY ABOUT THIS WOMEN. EVERY VISIT TO HER IS A DIFF EXPERIENCE AND ALWAYS GREAT. SHE KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE A MAN. SHE ,AKES U FEEL AT HOME. GFE EXPERIENCE WITHOUT THE FULL HOUSE. YOU DONT NEED FULL HOUSE TO BE TOTALLY SATISFIED BY THIS WOMEN!!! THATS A GUARANTEE . SHYLOH MY BABE THANX FOR BEING SO AWESOME!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

*NICXUS*
*NICXUS* - Re: Review - Shyloh - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-13 18:58:30

SHYLOH IS A CLASS ACT, SERVICE THAT IS UNREPLICABLE, SETS THE BAR HIGH THAT MANY OTHERS DON'T COME CLOSE TO EMULATING. SETS A PRECEDENT FOR REMARKABLE SERVICE.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

masterdick
masterdick - Re: Review - Shyloh - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-18 11:02:01

Shyloh was the second lady I visited this week. She has a great personality and is very spunky and funny. She looks a bit younger and smaller on the photographs. Massage is definitely above average. Will definitely visit her again.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lovestud
Lovestud - Re: Review - Shyloh - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 504
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-28 12:55:26

I spent a relaxing afternoon with Shyloh at La Luna. Shyloh is a passionate beauty. She is very entertaining and talks a lot, but not overbearing. Gorgeous everything. We need to go away for a weekend where we can truly enjoy each other.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.