Navigation
Shyloh
Shyloh - Re: Review - Shyloh - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Shyloh - Umhlanga Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 347
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-14 08:22:59

Anyone insulating my character will always result in having to face and deal with ME!!! and rest assured that I'm no place for any coward Darling! You're basic. One can never do epic shit with basic people. Move along swiftly now...
Shyloh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 348
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-14 08:59:21

Grammer Lesson:
"shush" = "such"

"SUCH"... a word my Lovers are intimately familiar with after visiting me. Reminds me of: youtu.be/DbKcRlh_gxc
fclown
fclown - Re: Review - Shyloh - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 192
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-14 11:03:53

His grammar must be bad because he's insulating your character...
Shyloh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 349
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-14 12:29:43

Basic clowns never make history either. It's not red nose day yet. Backoff pinkfoot!
Shyloh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 350
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-14 12:58:09

I'm not really bad, I just take good to a WHOLE other level where you have NO fucken alternative but assume I MUST be bad to be SO!! damn good.... WhoooooHooooo! True story....

Get one thing straight people! I'm NOT here to fit into your world. I'm here to build my own. I just checked again... Nope! I still have absolutely VOKKOL desire to fit in anywhere! To define is to limit. The only limited thing here is all y'all's vocabulary! Nobody possesses the words to define or to limit me! Whahahahaha!

I am me. I'm adjusted to myself. The world will adjust!

Filakia
Shyloh
Shyloh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 351
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-14 13:05:52

It's k@k funny how, when these unaware motherfuckers pick a fight with me and/or invite me into their game, they're all shocked and surprised when I actually PLAY! Whahahahaha!

Kom ons rol met die tjol!

I WAS BORN READY ASSHOLES!

Whahahahaha!

Ek wag!!... (VIR NIEMAND)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shyloh - Umhlanga Durban
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-14 17:39:45

Wow, jy klink kwaad...jy kan al jou frustrasie op my moet uithaal wanneer ek jou weer sien...lol
fclown
fclown - Re: Review - Shyloh - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 193
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-14 17:44:24
Edited: 2015-08-14 17:44:56

Holy shit! The Crack Pipe Force is strong with this one...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shyloh - Umhlanga Durban
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-14 20:18:49

Hell, all this because I asked a simple question.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shyloh - Fochville Fochville
Re: Review - Shyloh - Fochville Fochville
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-01 14:57:31

Name: Shyloh

City: Fochville

Area: Fochville

Full Profile: [View Shyloh's Full Profile]

The age old saying that dynamite comes in small packages holds true for this sultry beauty. Like a tsunami passing through leaving a trail of destruction in its wake, that’s how Shyloh will leave you feeling…except you will be covered in wonderful hue of glitter! She is bundle of energy and exudes enthusiasm, vigor, passion, sensuality, sparkle, zest....the list goes on and on.

From the moment I entered her space she made sure I was comfortable and honestly we hit it off instantly…it was almost like meeting an old friend. I was made to feel like her one and only client, her lover and so much more. We spoke we laughed we chatted we danced we showered we played…and we played. Full curvy body, extra-large soft tits, nice big round ass, lips that are oh so lovely, long lush black hair, soft skin that feels so smooth to the touch…danger around every sexy curve…my type of gal through and through. Our time rushed by and before I knew it 3 hours had passed…but before the end, what a treat I got. A wonderfully firm and relaxing massage just what a tired and aching body needs. The oil was perfect and helped get all the knots loosened up, with her soft warm hands doing the rest. At the same time her experienced hands explored the many corners of my body and got me revved up, so much so that when I turned over I was at FULL attention. Then she unleashed that sexual beast inside her and treated me to the most erotic of sessions I have had in my life…touching all the right spots and getting me oh so worked up. In the end I was there for the taking and boy did she take to the edge and I exploded with an almighty load with spasms raking through my body!

An absolutely fun session was had with lots of great conversation. Shyloh is satisfied with who & what she is and wears it proudly, and this honesty is endearing. I would definitely visit Shyloh again and I would recommend her.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.