Navigation
dan01
dan01 - Re: No Wonder _ Most Thai chiocks comments options are de-activated
Re: No Wonder _ Most Thai chiocks comments options are de-activated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-19 16:46:50

this topic comes up to surface now and then , and just makes me laugh .
you dudes go and fuck these " chicks " love every second of it , then discover that she was once a man. cmon guys , i cant beleive in this day and age you do not know of sexchange / post ops ect . i have had plenty experience in this , been to thailand a few times , dated thai girls ect , been with post ops ect .
they are actually female now , it was there choice to go thru the long hard process of genger change .
if you so desire asian girls , do you research for F... sake . dont condemn or look down on post op girls . some of the best fucks i have had , in terms of doing anything you want have been from post ops . i have also been with the real deal . quite easy to see the difference actually .
i can just look at them and i can tell .
google is your friend . its 2013 , do your research .
Matobetsa
Matobetsa - Re: No Wonder _ Most Thai chiocks comments options are de-activated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-19 20:10:04

@Dan, at least I have acknowledged my fault in not researching on the lady-man in question..but bottom the bottom line is that we can't all be experts in these things...even those who profess to know it all have in one instance or anda been tricked...

I was just sharing my experiences, expressing my feelings and alerting fellow punters ..and that's the rite thing to do and that's what this forum is for...
runamok
runamok - Re: No Wonder _ Most Thai chiocks comments options are de-activated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-19 22:43:53

Matobetsa: Absolutely agree bro! Its not your fault.
Which part of you did not specifically go looking for a post op, do they not understand?
You went for an Asian that did not fully disclose the modification done to its plumbing. False advertising.
How many of us here are experts at spottings these things, some of them are more sexy/attractive than normal chicks.

I don't care how long you lived in Thailand or what belt you got in post op spotting, that's not the point. As consumers we have a RIGHT to know.
All very funny until someone gets hurt, then as usual the punter gets the blame.
Mots my man, thanks for being gracious and dealing with this in a humourous way, it could have turned ugly as you have every right to be upset. You got class bro!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.