[deleted] - Review - Ash - Bryanston/Sandton Johannesburg
Review - Ash - Bryanston/Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-02-15 09:28:22

Name: Ash

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bryanston/Sandton

Full Profile: [View Ash's Full Profile]

Just another mind blowing experience with a very very sexy, intelligent woman with an electrifying personality, her service is incomparable and I will be back regularly, what can I say, I am hooked

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kraatos
Kraatos - Re: Review - Ash - Bryanston/Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ash - Bryanston/Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 250
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-01 09:46:28

“Each night I lie and dream about the one
Who kissed me and awakened my desire
I spent a single hour with her alone
And since that hour, my days are layed with fire.”

- LJ Smith

They say that the forbidden fruit always taste the sweetest . What they always fail to highlight that the pursuit of that forbidden fruit is what makes it sweet . She was somebody whom I have set my sight from her Centurion days . She was just a phone call away , yet she was far due to her busy schedule . The mind always tried to reasoned by means of sour grapes , saying that she is pricey and she is too far to make a trip to . But inside in the deep recesses of my heart it always knew that she is something special . Something that it has been yearning for . And then she came to Sandton . She was still burning a small hole in the pocket , but she was accessible. Another stunning photoshoot had those familiar feelings rekindled in the loins . With renewed vigor , I tried for one more time to seek an hour with her . This time she responded . She could spare an hour for me on a hot Thursday afternoon . But that voice was devoid of emotion , almost businesslike . The mind begun to gloat that this will be a wasted hour and money down the drain . What is even more depressing was that she asked me to come to a certain street in a certain area and then again call her -- a process I am not entirely comfortable with . Yet that feeling in the heart still lingered that egged me to take a dive . Emboldened by those desires , I jumped . Got to her venue , which was a house owned by her partner . The reader here might forgive me for not paying much attention to the venue as I was way too obsessed with what she might look like . Got greeted by the fiercest set of piercing blue eyes and a smile that set me alight . Clad in a simple tee and jeans and her face adorned by a couple of piercings , she was far more beautiful than what I have thought in my wildest fantasies . She guided me to the room and made small talk . What I noticed here is that her voice on the phone does not betrays her personality and she kind of reserved it for the real hour spent with you. The timbre of her voice while with you reveals a certain spunk that you would associate with a mischievous lady . She then effortlessly stood up and announced that its hot out there and she needs to cool down . Without a preamble , she began to strip out of her clothes and gave me the glimpse of that perfect body which was the envy of many . She then just invited me to the shower . Like a child , I followed her to the adjoining bathroom . By now I was in a daze, feeling like a virgin not knowing how or what to initiate . But the cold sharp needles on my body kicked some sense in me to seize the moment . But as I turned to grab her , she has already left waiting for me in the bedroom . A few more moments under the shower and I was in the bedroom . By now she has put on some music which I did not recognize , yet it was right for the occassion . When I entered , I could see her drying that magnificient body from behind . I moved towards her and slowly started to kiss the back of her neck . Even though I could not see , I could feel her smile and her hand moved to my throbbing manhood and she was slowly caressing it . After a bit of playing around , I turned her around and pushed her to the bed and went down on her . And then I saw those sweet lips. My, oh my, I could kiss those lips all night long. Good things come to those who wait . After a few flicking sessions , she shuddered with pleasure ( or she could be a fantastic actress to fake that) . Then we started to kiss . Now , what was so erotic about this session is that she is an assertive lover . With other great ladies I have been with , they always focused on giving as much pleasure they can to the man . With her its a different story . We might have heard about the GFE and the PSE . But with her , what you get is a Real Lover Experience . She is as much involved in the deed as you are . She makes you work on her and then as a part of play , she will also try to up that ante in pleasuring you . Its like both are competing against each other to give the other the time of his/her life . So resuming from where she passionately kisses you , she now get down on you and gives a sloppy and amazing OWO with the most dirtiest expressions on her face that leaves the member even harder . Now that it is fully primed , she fetches a condom and put it on and then get on top of me and rides me . And when she rides , she rides like a pro . Occasionally she grinds in to you to come again to a shuddering climax . She then take off to cool a little bit and let you catch some breath . But before you can appreciate the fact that you are part of something special , we are again fucking like bunnies . By then she has successfully unleashed the beast in me . And a beast knows no sin and pure lust overcomes him to grab her from behind and aggressively go for the brownie . But then she calms him down and fetch the lube and slowly guide him into her ass . And the next thing you know she go crazy and urge you to be more animalistic . She actually urges you to grab her hair and pull her up as she arches to get the full measure . She then urges you to spank you . Not the girly slap but spank her really hard . That and she will be furiously playing with her clit . Before you know she will be shivering again in an orgasm with her knees buckling under . By now , the little me has been far too impatient and suddenly she will be grabbing your cock and simultaneously kissing you and jerking you and you cum in the most explosive manner possible . And both of us flopped down on the bed completely exhausted . She then becomes playful with you and tease you a bit and spend some time lazily lying on the bed while the eyes feast on this beautiful creature . Reluctantly , I then got off from my bed , wiped off but not taking a shower so that I could savor those final remnants of her being on my body . Dressed up and ready to leave , the heart craved for more like some twisted addiction . When I did not have her I always looked like a starving man who needed meat . Now when I look at her like I need my seconds .

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
landy
landy - Re: Review - Ash - Bryanston/Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-01 16:11:49

Kraatos, what a great review.... Awesome and has sold me..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Ash - Bryanston/Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-03-01 19:51:05

Gosh, @Kraatos, you should pen a novel- see another 50 shades hitting the shelves:-) Awesome review.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Ash - Bryanston/Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-03-04 16:03:34

I just don't have the words anymore, Ash is a beaut, her bedroom skills are phenomenal, I am speechless, only way to explain is to advise you visit yourself, best I've had in many many years

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kraatos
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 275
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-04 16:10:31

I am having withdrawal symptoms without her now . I have cut down a lot on the number of punts so that I could afford her . Even then she is damn busy .
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Review - Ash - Bryanston/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1265
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-06 07:58:18

Dude I'll give it to u awsome review u should be the next shakes spear
Kraatos
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 282
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-06 08:12:39

@Kickass That was a Freudian slip , right ?
Kraatos
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 283
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-06 08:13:14

Shakespeare , Shakes Spear , ROFL
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Review - Ash - Bryanston/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1266
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-06 09:21:11

See what I mean u crack me up buddy.u remind me of the one n only ben who's writing is just as compatible to urs.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.