Navigation
sgehat
sgehat - Re: Stone
Re: Stone
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-17 00:55:30

What does she offer? 2.5k must be a reason.
Kraatos
Kraatos - Re: Stone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1095
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-17 11:44:27

There is no way I would touch anyone with a barge pole for someone who charges 2.5 K for an hour's punt . Yet there are extremely wealthy punters who are blissfully unaware of such a community that will guarantee absolute heaven if 2.5 K is to be spent for an hour . I still remember blowing off 4.5 K on a single night of absolute frustration in the form of lap dances , booby dances and what not in Teazers when I first came here . Then I was too excited by the punting scene here and didn't do my research . Today I spend a mere fraction and get much more than that .

When I got to observe Stone for whatever time I had at her place , I came to realize that there are indeed a lot of doofus(es) in this world who repeatedly pay premium to be with this has been . But as Garyj mentioned , slowly but steadily realization is definitely dawning upon her and she has to readjust the way she is thinking .
Kraatos
Kraatos - Re: Stone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1096
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-17 11:45:36

@Snatch Man 800 is stretching it . I am not even that generous .

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.