Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-05 15:36:25

Name: Sasha

City: Johannesburg

Area: Ferndale/Randburg

Full Profile: [View Sasha's Full Profile]

Called today for an appointment and got rudely cut off. Don't know if she was being messed around by another punter or just having a bad day ... But hey no need to be rude to someone who called cos he liked you pics and wanted an appointment. Background sounded busy therfore I suspect privacy could be an issue too. Anyway bad telephonic experience so I'll steer clear! Don't want to throw good money into a possible bad punt! Had to rate most fields so I am giving a 3 as possible average.

Ratings:

Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
eljay1970
eljay1970 - Re: Review - Sasha - Ferndale/Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sasha - Ferndale/Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-18 19:11:02

What a pity! She really looks good. Anybody care to take one for the team? She could have had a bad day. Too far for me to test the waters unfortunately.
yolan
yolan - Re: Review - Sasha - Ferndale/Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-26 17:24:46

tried getting my first punt today.
This lady was dam rude over the phone. Was also talking to somone else while i was inquiring?
Snake93
Snake93 - Re: Review - Sasha - Ferndale/Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-28 17:07:09

Actually just called her and she answered all my questions and was quite pleasant. I'm going in (she's too hot not to). Will give a review afterwards.
Snake93
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-31 00:32:32

Area: Ferndale/Randburg

She wasn't bubbly, but definitely friendly enough. Polite and well-spoken. Unfortunately was a bit mechanical and asked for cash upfront. Not a good sign to start with.

Sasha has a rocking body with a lovely chest. When she arrived, I was extremely pleased with my choice.

She has full natural breasts with a soft round bum. Also had a very nice voice (I prefer women to have a feminine voice).

With respect to the venue, it is very upmarket and clean. Probably one of the best I've ever been to..... Secure parking inside the main gate

While there were not any unpleasant experiences I prefer that a lady is freshly showered (i.e. she just stepped out the shower or showers upon my arrival). She was neither, so I skipped on the muffing and did everything protected. She said she does everything except greek, so you could probably get more if you desire. Skipped the massage and went straight for a pleasant CBJ, (a bit mechanical but still good).

Sex was a bit mechanical. Once Mr. Happy was awake, she climbed aboard for CG and while it was a bit mechanical at the start, she got into it and the view of her chest bouncing up and down was delightful!!! Stayed here for a bit before switching to doggie. What a nice bum and again a wonderful view from behind. She was fully turned on now and we stayed in this position until cup one was served (or so I thought...). Kicker here is the girl has a cum once policy - no exceptions.

Will you consider returning again? No. Strictly because of the cum once policy. At this moment, she went from possible to ATF to will not return. Would be willing to offer more for a second round, wouldn't accept it. Darn shame as this was one really attractive working girl.

Won't be going back to Sasha, but am very interested in the venue (Stilleto Ranch, I believe). If I find a one or two winners at that place, I will be a regular. Completely upmarket and very tidy. Defintely adds to the experience. Maybe Peaches next?

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sasha - Ferndale/Randburg Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-03-31 21:16:19

I agree with Snake93 about Sasha, she doesn't have a bubbly character.
Peaches is not the most beautiful girl in this venue but she is sexy as hell and if you press the right buttons you will have the time of your life. She f##ks for the first team

shaylin
shaylin - Re: Review - Sasha - Ferndale/Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-26 18:46:50

Hey guys I'm new to the whole lifestyle and I must say the reviews and advice you give is amazing so please keep it up. I have been to her twice and first time was my by my choice and the second time I booked her thinking it was someone else cause she changed names and venues. She gives great BJ's got OWO both times ;-). And she also allowed me to cum twice both times.
The sex is a bit dull though as you do most of the work and she doesn't seem to enjoy it as much. She also has an old injury on her leg or something so getting her on her back with her legs up isn't gonna happen or it doesn't last longer than a few min. She loves doggie, cause I find it helps her make the guy cum quicker, she clenches or something. Which sucks. She's very clean though and I liked that she uses decent condoms and lube..no cheap stuff.
Overall I would give her a 3/5. This is my first post and I hope i didn't say too much or offend Sasha, but the thing that's great about this forum is the open honesty and that everyone helps each other. So maybe it helps her make a few changes and spice things up a bit.
Regards Shay

Snake93
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-27 07:04:55

@Koos, saw Peaches this week and she was frankly terrible. Would have had a better time staying at home (Literally 30 secs of penetration). All business and not friendly at all. Maybe she was having a bad day, but if that's the case she shouldn't be taking clients.
ebie69
ebie69 - Re: Review - Sasha - Ferndale/Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-26 21:22:04

Thnx for the reviews I was going to book but I rather not as I always prefer a 2 hour booking...
Snake93
Snake93 - Re: Review - Sasha - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sasha - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-12 01:29:34

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Wow, this hottie has aged in the game like a fine wine. Way more friendly than my first visit with her 10 months ago.

She still has a rocking body and greeted me in a very tight dress showcasing those amazing curves.

Regarding the venue, it was a very upmarket place in Bedfordview and highly recommended.

Started off with with a CBJ followed by doggie. Sasha has a delightfully soft body and a lovely round bubble but that is a joy to hold on to while going at it. I didn't last long before cup 1 was served.

After I came, she then started with a lovely backed massage followed by a nice muffing session. After that we started round 2... CBJ, CG (the view of her breasts bouncing up and down was amazing), side doggie and lazy doggie before serving a hot and sinfully delightful second cup. She really enjoyed herself as her body was still quivering with delight after I came. What a difference 10 months makes!! Will definitely be back for sure. Tipped her for a job very well done and set off for the rest of my evening with a silly grin from ear to ear. Thanks sweetheart, I had a blast!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.