Samsuck
Samsuck - Tammy - Boksburg
Tammy - Boksburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-04 19:02:33

Hi guys,

Just a word of warning, this "lady" has her comment section turned off, normally I would not consider it, but was in a bit of a bind with not too many options.

Her add says that she is 32, I am 35 and she could have easily passed as my mother frankly, she is closer to 52.
In her add she had blonde hair, she asked if it was ok (over the phone) that she had her hair red now. This of course did not bother me. Looking back it could not be the same lady in the pics as firstly the hag that pitched up did not have the same body and her hair was much longer.

Too demonstrate my disgust, I had paid for a overnight, yet sent her on her way after an hour. She is completely unresponsive, cannot look you in the eye, her nether regions smell, saggy tits, the list goes on and on.

Over the phone I was quite explicit that I wanted OWO, she agreed if she was happy with my hygiene. Once her "breker from boksburg" pimp left and I quelled my gag reflex, she denied saying that at all and said she never does anything without.
In hindsight this was a blessing as I was more concerned of catching something from her.

The morel of the story, if you are looking for a piece of meat with a hole to poke then sure, but dont look at her when fucking her.
Even I, who gets stimulated really fast had terrible trouble ejaculating....

You have been warned.
tapthat100
tapthat100 - Re: Tammy - Boksburg
Re: Tammy - Boksburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 273
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-04 21:08:41

This piece of work has caught me twice already, she is in the paper and the trader and on here but the funny thing is it isn't even the real justine - tammy and whatever else she calls herself/itself.......

If it is in Boksburg/Benoni/Brakpan/Springs and has comments disabled then there are so many cons as apposed to pro's that I would only expect someone who has been just been released from somali pirates like that guy.....whats his face???? to hook up with her/it - that thing!

Be Warned she is not alone!!!! oh no trolls are never alone!
Tamz69
Tamz69 - Re: Tammy - Boksburg
Re: Tammy - Boksburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-06 14:26:58

SIS! A Disgrace to all WG's using Tammy as a pseudonym.

XXX

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.