Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-22 11:25:06

Name: Kina

City: Johannesburg

Area: Lonehill

Full Profile: [View Kina's Full Profile]

What a lady. this it boys. this girll does everything just right. Thanks Kina you are the best. i am planning my 3de trip all ready. I went for the fullhouse, and got much more. See u soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
blu brown 2011
blu brown 2011 - Re: Review - Kina - Lonehill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kina - Lonehill Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-09 14:58:13

Area: Lonehill

had an awesome time with Kina ... have been checking her out for a bit and she did not disappoint. She is tight and has great skin. Left her in a dwaal after an explosive session. Will be treating myself to round 2 this week. Thanks Kina

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kina
Kina - Re: Review - Kina - Lonehill Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-06-10 20:18:55

Thanks to all the guys who came and appreciate my servives.I promise to give you the best treat, I will always be naughty and kinky as usual.kisses
craigiecraigie4
craigiecraigie4 - Re: Review - Kina - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kina - Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-08 18:32:30

Area: Fourways

This was my second visit. The first was rushed (my fault) and I was impressed with how quickly she made me cum (I'm usually slow). But this time I went back prepared to do her justice:

I like Kina's face. I think it's charming. I pretty sure she wasn't wearing makeup, and whilst she may not be classical-model pretty, she's certainly attractive. I head turner in public I'm sure.

Her body is perfect! By my standards; I love tiny petite little things that make all my years of gym feel worthwhile :-) She's definitely like the pics, only smaller and even slimmer. If you're into bouncy, large breasts, or big butts, then 90% of ESA is there for you. For those who struggle to find a barbie doll, this is her.

Clean clean clean. Can't over-emphasise that. This girls takes time and effort. And at y request, so freshly clean shaven.

Her telephone manner is abrupt. And her SMS replies are nearly non existent. But in my (limited) experience the good talkers often turn out to be the players with their none-of-this-none-of-that rules. So I gave her a 5 cos I'm sure it helps her points, and I don't feel it should be weighted as heavily as things like service and looks.

The house has a room-mate (temporary) but she is an ex WG and was discrete. No issues. The complex is massive tho! In the centre of Fourways. Your chances of driving past someone u know are hi so have an excuse ready (dropping docs or something).

But the BEST part was her service! I'll not go into detail cos I find that a little rude and somewhat intrusive for the lady. Suffice to say that Kina let me spend the first hour treating her like the gem that she is, in any way I thought might be nice for her. And I'm old enough to know most ways ;-) Her enthusiasm was definitely not faked, and she made me feel like a God. But most importantly she enthusiastically (truly enthusiastic) lent me her body in ways our wives are supposed to but don't. It was just sublime. No complaining or whining. No silly rules like I've come across before. Only positive noises and affirmation. She played the wife/GF I've always wanted but never had. In a word, the sex was INSANE.

I see she's already trending upwards in the top 100. Good for her. Probably bad for me cos I am *SO* going back again! I have indeed read her older reviews, and chatting to her indirectly I'm pretty sure it was after she arrived in SA and was duped into working. Her mind was surely not into it one bit back then. But rest assured - her current level of enthusiasm simply cannot be improved upon.

Wow Kina, gotta watch I don't fall in love here ;-)
Thanks, and I look forwards to being a regular and generous tipper.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Theand
Theand - Re: Review - Kina - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 327
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-14 05:42:18

Looks better than her pictures with much darker skin complexion. She is really small and petite, sexy and she knows it. She is a real little minx in bed, not a clock watcher and does not rush things except for getting naked.

Didn't bother with a massage as I just wanted to taste her little body. Nice clean shaven pussy that is sweet nectar to eat and can she move that bum/hips of hers.

Very tight and a great GFE and potentially PSE experience. I think I need to book her again and for longer.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Stily
Stily - Re: Review - Kina - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-21 19:34:41

Was with kinda twice ... She is very willing to please and doesn't mind where you put it ... If u know what I mean .
Not quite as nice as pics but that seems to be the norm ...

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kina
Kina - Re: Review - Kina - Lonehill Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-10-22 08:58:16

To stily I dnt recall being with you since you posted your comment on 21st october,and I haven't yet started work so?
Bangster
Bangster - Re: Review - Kina - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-08 23:58:49

Great venue security complex not far from the mall. The lady is not your cover girl and the pics are quite accurate in that sense, she does however have a nice petite body which was quite nice to work with. She was a bit shy at first and did not speak much, but opened up as we got down to her specialities (PSE), started with a rather lazy owo before switching to what easily became the best ride I've had in this life of mine. She worked me in all kinds of angles changing pace and strokes until I was numb.....offered a massaged and some doggy later on, overall I left with all my expectations exceeded

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Bull693
Bull693 - Re: Review - Kina - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-13 18:04:28

Wow.
From the moment I walked into the door Kina was very welcoming. She seems extremely shy but this only served to compliment her petite figure and make me feel extremely comfortable during, what would otherwise be, an awkward situation. She gives amazing OWO.. I think I even cracked my toes during. If Kina is not into doing something she would say so in a manner that would not kill the mood. Kina has an amazing body and you'll just have to visit her to find out what else is amazing about her. I wish I could keep her and have her all to myself.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.