habadaba - Re: Some lovely ladies...
Re: Some lovely ladies...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:30

* Minette (Centurion) - Room cold, shower bad, Minette? well only 6/10 for her
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Some lovely ladies...
Re: Some lovely ladies...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 575
View Profile

I'm with Johan on this one...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Some lovely ladies...
Some lovely ladies...
Less than 5 posts

During the past few weeks I have visited a few of these lovely ladies. Herewith my comments:
* Minette (Centurion) - Good value, rooms a bit cold during the winter, shower facilities not up to scratch, overall not bad.
* Roxanna aka Cleopatra - Shocking, she has a stunning body with no idea how to use this (can't strip/dance), she answered the phone about 10 times during the session and then to highlight it all, has a fake orgasm which could be compare to a English soccer player falling over his own feet in the penalty area.
* Jamie (PE) - Great value, travels 24/7, very well build and will even bring you a packet of smokes at 03h00 in the morning when she visits you at the hotel.
* Jasmin (Durban) - Great Indian girl. Answers the phone while busy (it always piss me off), Excellent BJ.

Later,

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.