Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Layla - Faerie Glen Pretoria
Re: Review - Layla - Faerie Glen Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-04-17 18:53:48

to mr marks wife - u wanna get back at him baby just leave ure number for us old hands here - we will assist you with free service ect anytime
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Layla - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Layla - Lynnwood Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2013-04-18 19:13:59

Name: Layla

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Layla's Full Profile]

Cute, smart, sweet, hot little body, the most spectacular pair of bosoms you are likely to have the privilege of handling, first class knob job, fantastic shag, & a honey pot that tastes like actual honey... I do believe I am in love

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-04-20 05:01:56

Simply the best. Plus more, plus more, plus more, plus more, plus more, plus more, plus more, plus more, plus more, plus more. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-04-20 09:56:11

Sometimes a second visit is not quite as good or exciting as the first. Not so with Layla. It was certainly different but in a good way. A lot has to do with the fact that she really enjoys what she is doing. Nothing is faked.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-04-20 14:52:45

Cannot say much more than what has been said before. Why is there a 150 word limit when awesome is all we want to say. Blah blah blah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

vaamp
vaamp - Re: Review - Layla - Faerie Glen Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-08 03:20:55

This girl is soo FAboulous..and those knockers are real and divine.I request everyone who go to her to spend at least five minutes in suckling on those giant orbs of delight, both of em.IF I was a baby, I would'nt leave them at all!....also don't forget the honey pale pink lips down below, which really turn her on..then you need to worship the soft round, pale pink, white tummy and backside..these are other delightful features of this wonderful buxom viking lady here...umm and yeah also caress he body all over as everything is to be devoured of this wonderful girl....I still cant believe anyone can have such big knocker and not be devoured and played with.!!...nice to meet you Layla!..
alphaomega800
alphaomega800 - Re: Review - Layla - Lynnwood Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-10 17:22:29

I would have never imagined I would say this, found a lady who is beautiful, intelligent and has the right attitude (without being rude to other ladies out there, it is very difficult to find someone with that combination, IMHO). Last one is the most important attribute for me, if you have to be successful in anything, especially when you promise to provide companionship. That's how I would describe Layla.. She is a gem.

I am not even from South Africa, and she treated me as if we have been some long lost friends/ lovers. You really blew my mind away Layla, and I am really impressed. I would also have not thought I would use words slim and voluptuous in the same sentence!! Wow, Layla, you have curves at the right places, what an hour glass figure with softest skin I have felt for sometime :) Best part, her service is outstanding, massage to awesome GFE to the deed.. wow, way way more than what I expected!! Wish I could start every day spending time with you, felt like I am reborn.. Thank you Layla for a wonderful, memorable time you gave me, it is much appreciated and I will cherish it.

Only negative thing about Layla is, she can be difficult to get an appointment, unless you plan ahead.. I am not surprised, if she keeps up this service level and have this awesome persona that she carries along with her, who will not be tempted to come back!! She will probably be climbing that top 100 ladder in ESA much quicker than people may anticipate.

For me, I would rate Layla outstanding and she was overall 10/5 in every aspect.. And YES I will be back with her soon!! Thank you Layla once again.

P.S. Go easy on me boys, I know I am a new member in ESA and this is my first comment on anything!! Sorry, if anyone doubts this review.. Cheers

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Layla - Faerie Glen Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 548
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-10 18:02:21

Great review! Have appointment for Monday so hope to have much of the same! A.
Fingo84
Fingo84 - Re: Review - Layla - Lynnwood Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-11 14:23:10

well it is very difficult to discribe layla in the words of mortal men for non can do her justice, she has an Angelic smile and her hazel eyes make any gem jealous with envy her beauty is beyound measure, this lady is a fairytale come true i wanted to thank her for the wonderful evening for she made me feel like i have just discovered spring for the 1st time for it felt like a dream come to life, Men would conquer galaxies for you Angel ,danke für denn kaffee ;) will see you again soon

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Layla - Lynnwood Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 554
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-14 14:00:46

This young lady has a very mesmerizing pair of soft, round voluptuous boobs which feel really nice rubbing on ones back. She has a pretty face, engaging personality and edible body. Good massage, nice OWO, enjoyed a good muff and all the rest. Overall a very nice experience. When you are ready I wish you all the best of luck with your boxing venture. Luv. Alister.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.