Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-28 15:29:41

Name: Senorita

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Senorita's Full Profile]

I really liked you my dearest Senorita,you bring the best out of me.i will never forget such a wonderful experience and awesome service.Damn I really appreciate you.Take care of yourself.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Senorita - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Senorita - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 331
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-28 21:12:23

I just hope these WG's were not pounded in 1 day.. seeing these streamlined reviews..
Tlink
Tlink - Re: Review - Senorita - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-24 15:10:49

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
What a great time I had😁. I saw Senorita's add and I was realy curious.So I called and she was pleasant on the phone. I told her I would be there in 10 min since I was in the area. I arrived then was sent to the room and it was clean and neat and I waited in the room for a few minutes then Bam here comes this yellowbone sweety in pink lingerie. I was breath taken.... her face and effort put in to look good was what I appreciated... a face you wana kiss. We started off with a BJ then she went on top as I felt her soft skin and firm booty I finished my first load. At this time I'm in bliss and I had requested an hour then I got a full body message however it was too exciting for me then I requested an additional hour. And continued to pound till sweat came down from my head. In between the breaks we had nice conversations... and naughty momenst.I am definitely coming again... keep well Senorita.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Tlink built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Senorita - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2022-02-18 19:17:40

This Senorita sure knows how to deliver a 5 star performance. From the OWO to the deed. Walked out of that session feeling like a million bucks.

Venue could do with some touch ups however everything else is perfect.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Van Djik built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Senorita - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-07-12 15:48:40

Please change pictures, nice thick body but we want to see your current body

Don't hide what your mama gave you, plenty women would like what you have

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Senorita - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 797
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-12 17:37:22

On 2022-07-12 15:48:40 Damm said:

plenty women would like what you have

Uhhh .... ???????
X X X
X X X - Re: Review - Senorita - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Senorita - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-21 07:47:29

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

World class experience.

Gorgeous woman this, very very very sexy with incredibly soft and silky skin.

Super tight pussy and takes a super pounding without any complaints or hastening.

A KIND HEARTED SWEETHEART.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until X X X built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Senorita - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Senorita - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-12-16 16:48:22

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

I know the references to a "pretty face" should always be taken with a pinch of salt, but the previous reviewers were spot on. This babe is pretty. "Sweet yellow bone thang I call her honey mustard. Pussy like a seashell"

Met her for a delightful 30 mins smash and dash. I've had my eye on her for a minute, so it was no wonder I persisted so much to see her even though there were some logistical challenges. See she's new in the particular area and her current location is in a neighborhood with those annoying citizen-erected boom gates which kept throwing off my GPS. But she was patient and kind and I was also in the same mood, so we worked together to make sure I can eventually get to her.

The venue is one I hadn't been to before in the area, but I was pleasantly surprised by how relatively good it is compared to the other ones ( rhymes with "Lorry" comes to mind lol!). Only thing is privacy could be an issue for some as there were some renovations work going on, but nothing fazes me so I just greeted the renovation guys Heita and kept it moving. There were also some girls in the lounge and kitchen on my way in and out. But like I said, that doesn't faze me and I even greeted the ladies (hungrily so for even one in particular who I suspect is the receptionist).

But now that we have the above out of the way, let me tell you about this babe. She's gorgeous (yes I've said that already!). She opened the door and my first words to her were "I'm so happy I did not give up due to the logistical issues!". Very chilled and mellow personality and holds a good conversation with a good sense of humour. You basically go there for a punt but find yourself laying on a mack game. And she's a very straight forward, no fuss, type of person. North West women are pure heat and charm.

Anyway, took a quick shower (ensuite) and I had a good view of that buddankadonk on the bed, which means I stepped out of the shower at full attention. She immediately went to work on that rock hard member (owo - extra) with some sloppiness and thoroughness I have hardly experienced. This babe seems like she likes to give head. Since it was a 30 mins booking, I wasn't going to risk her making me come just with head, so I gently encourages her to get the rubber so we can proceed to the main course.

I streched out the main course for at least 20 mins between missionary, doggy and prone bone. The higlight was definitely the backshots and me rubbing my hands all over that ample behind and smooth creamy skin. She moans ever so sweetly when you stroke it right. And she's so sensual that she has this move where she reaches behind to stroke the man-sack and your inner thighs whilst you hitting the backshots. Drove me wild.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tlink
Tlink - Re: Review - Senorita - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Senorita - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-01 11:57:28

Wow... Girl you are still doing amazing work. I can't wait to make an appointment.
Touchstone11
Touchstone11 - Re: Review - Senorita - Polokwane Polokwane
Re: Review - Senorita - Polokwane Polokwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-04 14:16:39

City: Polokwane

Area: Polokwane

I enjoyed this lovely Senorita on a hot Saturday mid morning. She’s like the photos, that’s what I got when she met me at the door. I didn’t waste time touching and squeezing and oooh the ass! Her skin is soft and flawless, yellow.
She’s got a got sense on pleasing a man. She quickly figured what was pleasing to me without being told. And we rolled from there like a couple that’s been there for a while. I could feel the kuntata squeeze my stick as I went for back shots to start off with. We were not rushing anywhere…slowly until steady pace. She’s laid back, just the way I like it. And when we eventually picked up the pace, it was still gentle and juicy. I couldn’t hold any longer.
Second time we swapped being on top and we finished strongly on missionary. I appreciate this girl. Would love to see her again.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.