Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-15 21:24:24

Name: Melissa

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Melissa's Full Profile]

Very soft spoken and sweet looking lady. Has a absolute beautiful presence about herself.
Had the pleasure of 2.5hours of her company.
Very petite and sexy.
Great shag!!
More so, good fun!
Will definitely return

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
SexYouCupid
SexYouCupid - Re: Review - Melissa - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Melissa - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-25 18:06:00

Thanks for the review. Definitely on my list. Love soft spoken petite lady's that's comfortable with themselves!Good fun......Good!!
chilledguy
chilledguy - Re: Review - Melissa - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-26 08:19:36

Melissa was an absolute gem. she's pretty and petite. She enjoys what she does. She's very good at making you feel relaxed and comfortable.

I should return in the near future.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
SexYouCupid
SexYouCupid - Re: Review - Melissa - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-30 17:06:41

What a disappointment. Had a booking for 12hoo. No show,something about a flat tire.Will give her the benefit of the doubt.Will try again.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Melissa - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 570
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-31 11:01:17

SexYouCupid -- Yes Melissa has been out all week with Car Problems -- sorry for the Disappointment. She is suppose to be back Today --However it's Not 100 % at this stage --

If you would like another Angel or if she is available Today or tomorrow --I am willing to discount to YOU at 50% Off Treatment --Drinks & Food to make up for the disappointment -- Sorry

086-118-8825
Melissa
Melissa - Re: Review - Melissa - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-01-31 14:34:11

Good day gents. Thank you for the positive feedback. Hope to see you soon !
Sakkie de Kok
Sakkie de Kok - Re: Review - Melissa - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-31 14:48:59

Saw Melissa last week, wow what a beautiful lady she is, I could not believe when I actually saw her, she is as pretty as they come with a petite body. I really enjoyed my time with her, I am sure Cape Town miss her a lot. The venue is great as always, thanks HOE...

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Melissa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-02-01 14:12:34

Good day gentleman. Really sorry about the 12 o clock appointment. Im not sure when this was. You are more than welcome to return and i will surely make it up to you. Other than that , thank you so much for the really nice reviews ! See you soon !
Kraatos
Kraatos - Re: Review - Melissa - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-11 14:03:34

After I had my double with Shakira and Mandy on Thursday , I was not in the mood to return and was looking for a place just to relax . So I headed to HOE . My last visit to HOE was less than perfect so entered with a bit of trepidation in my heart . Again was greeted by a cute hostess with perfect ebony colored skin . Always wondered why cannot we spend an hour or two with these lovely ladies . But then I was being too greedy when 16 Angels are always at my disposal . Now the previous sentence might not be right as most of these lovely beauties are always taken and you often do not find your poison available . Punters would advise me that it is always good to plan and then come to HOE especially if you travel from far . HOE management would request me to come in during early hours so that I can sample most of the menu . But what about whimsical times just like this ? Anyways I am veering wildly from the review . Coming back to the review , I was again welcomed warmly by the receptionists who took care of the entry fee and all . Considering that we had a lively conversation before on ESA regarding my issue with non availability of the ladies on my previous visit , their faces registered no recollection of me . Which is fine because of the footfall they are accustomed to have every day , they are not exactly expected to recognize all of them . I was then ushered to one of the seating areas and was given a list of available ladies . After much deliberation , I went with Melissa for some company . After seeing her two words came to my mind -- pretty and petite . She looked very small compared to the photos . She was a bit nervous and asked for a moment before heading to the room . She made a request for not going with the extras as a certain "period" of the month is preventing her from doing so . Which was perfectly fine for me as I was not looking for one . And extra marks to her for her honesty . Anyway , I booked the room and bought a drink for her and myself and we headed for that . Once in the room we engaged in the customary chit chat about knowing each other . She requested for a moment outside for a smoke and we headed outside in the balcony where we chatted for a while . Both of us then got comfortable with each other on the bed . While not on the plan , we were soon cozy with each other . And the next thing we know we shared an intense erotic session without any real sex being involved . An amazing lady who becomes very responsive when the right buttons are pressed . In her words , always try to go with the flow and I am sure you will enjoy the whole thing . Now can’t for the real deal when she will be ready .

Ratings:

Privacy: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Melissa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-02-12 16:30:59

Thanks alot kraatos.I felt really comfortable with you.Am really looking forward to our next meeting, am sure its going to be even better ! ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.